Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The All Blades!

BANNED

Yup!

Here they are, how I missed you. They kept the essential mechanics with the outset of drawing power from his soul which means he likely can`t oversued it. First mention of Al Caste but in name too or was there any I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Yup!

Here they are, how I missed you. They kept the essential mechanics with the outset of drawing power from his soul which means he likely can`t oversued it. First mention of Al Caste but in name too or was there any I missed?
    Would love to see conditions that strengthen the blades' power as well as the consequences for overusing them, or Jason in a state that makes him unable to summon the blades.

AWESOME, THE 3..

These Blades are Dangerous JASON.

ARTEMIS FINAL ATTACK.. For one moment Jason and Artemis looked like a couple(In that case I will support this couple).

BIZARRO... That sacrifice.. You are the Best..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-14-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Astonishing Member

Damn good comics.

Poor Artemis, having to deal with ... well, a pretty superheroic/supervillainic level of closure with her former lover even as she realizes she's maybe got some feelings for this random young dude who's been helping her out with stuff. They do make a pretty great couple. Shipped! Poor Bizarro, too!
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The All Blades!

Finally the all blades!!!! I love this!!This is what makes jason different from the other robins the mystical side of his training

Another great issue. It's really an excellent time to be an Outlaws' fan

BANNED

Tumblr about to go nuts with the ship.

He`s got more stuff that sets him apart but the mystical training is a special flavour indeed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Tumblr about to go nuts with the ship.

He`s got more stuff that sets him apart but the mystical training is a special flavour indeed.
    There's already angry people saying Jason should be asexual ( dumb because that's never been indicated) and that Artemis should be a lesbian ( like Bi Amazons is confusing to them).

BANNED

Question for those who read Volume 1 (the new 52 RHatO). Was that series good?

I stayed away because all the reviews said it sucked, but I can't imagine there would be such a difference. Really enjoying this volume.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    There's already angry people saying Jason should be asexual ( dumb because that's never been indicated) and that Artemis should be a lesbian ( like Bi Amazons is confusing to them).
    Jason asexual ??? LOL . Those people do not know that Jason had sex with Demian's mom?

BANNED

All the reviews, really? It was a sleeper hit. The online criticism was loud because Kory/Dick fans were not happy with characterization and some blah. I didn`t found her starkly different than Wolfman`s Starfire but I give it on the first issue being gratuitous to gather attention.

Far as I care Loedbell`s first run was good aside of that and Jason`s expanded background is worth it and buddy cop dinamics with Roy hilarious. The artwork alone is worthy the price of admission.

So yeah, get that one but bear in mind it`s a different tone. This RATHO is far darker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BFF View Post

I stayed away because all the reviews said it sucked, but I can't imagine there would be such a difference. Really enjoying this volume.
    You don't understand whats going on in the beginning but they are good. Its just they are rough because Lobdell didn't have all his idea's ironed out. Its gets better quickly.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BFF View Post

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding ??? Jason, roy and kori were the best team ever.
    Also you can understand why we are happy to see the all blades!!!

see

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I haven`t read any of those but I have no issues believing the later. It`s confusing except it isn`t when a writer suggests every amazon to be queer. Go figure, there`s always a few voices being against something to be against something.

The assexual bit is hilarious but I also believe why a few would see it. New readers mostly never read older stories. They never read how Jason was popular with older dames and sometimes would flirt&quip (looking at you Donna). They have no idea Jason had at least a well known date in school, that he sacked Thalia (and her fans or Batman fans or Damian fans would rather not consider it that he had a forbidden "Jedi" affair with Essence, somehow missed Isabel, his flirting with Supergirl and now Artemis.

But mostly, they don`t consider it because part of the classic bad boy trope is not focusing one bit in the sexual attention they may get. But this is obviously scretched out by fandom. There`s always a girl/boy who manages to do it.