Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by fusciart View Post
    You could make a screenshot of each page and fill it out in illustrator or photoshop.
    I thought of that...but didn't feel comfortable doing it with a legal document. There must be a reason they locked it.

Frustrating, and I was so obsessed with finishing in time (found out about the contest late, in a very inopportune time in my life/work schedule) that I didn't even consider that I might not be able to sign the submission form digitally. It would have been helpful to have that defined in the rules of submission.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrius16 View Post
    yeah, I have the same question. I assume yes, since I got one during the feedback phase. Nothing so far though....
    Same here. No confirmation emails received yet, but I remember in the feedback phase I didn't get one till like two days later or so.

All-New Member

Default RWTribble Check-In

Just checking in. I submitted my 22-page script on the 11th of December to submissions@topcow.com. I wanted to take a second to say I have looked at some of the art on the thread so far, and there are a lot of talented folks in the hunt! Good luck to all of you, and to the others who are writing for this. Many thanks to CBR for being a gracious host for this thread. And many, many thanks Marc, Matt, and Top Cow for providing all of us with a chance to compete. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

All-Different Member backstreetboyd's Avatar

Default Confirmation Email

Quote Originally Posted by Franshux View Post
    Same here. No confirmation emails received yet, but I remember in the feedback phase I didn't get one till like two days later or so.
    Yeah, I haven't gotten one yet, either. Maybe they're just not sending confirmations out for Round Two?

All-New Member

third time's a charm, good luck everyone.

Last edited by A_Montoya; 12-18-2017 at 07:03 PM.

All-New Member

All-New Member

Anyone knows when the result will come out??
    Anyway, here is my shot ( postal 9 pages 1-5)
    postal1pencils.jpg
    postal2pencils.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ryan, i wasnt paying attention to the deadline. Spent to much time tweaking and trying to work with another artist on inks and colors.

My question is, i i already submitted artwork and paperwork during the review back in the summer, am i still in the running with those entries?

All-New Member

Default I hear crickets...

Quiet in here. Maybe a little TOOOOO quiet. Anyone have any kind of update on contest status?

Quote Originally Posted by rwtribble View Post
    Quiet in here. Maybe a little TOOOOO quiet. Anyone have any kind of update on contest status?
    Odd, indeed. Haven't received a confirmation email yet, either.

All-New Member

So, i somehow managed to finish in time. Barely. Although, i'm in Argentina so i think i might have had some hours left to polish some more, but i didn't want to risk it. I didn't submit anything in time for the review i october, so i thought i would post it here, get some feedback.
    Last edited by Chowi; 12-22-2017 at 04:39 PM.

All-New Member

Jonathan Nuñez Guardiola - Page 4 of 5.jpg
    Jonathan Nuñez Guardiola - Page 5 of 5.jpg

i'm not great with forums, so i don't know how to post the images in bigger size, in case you want to chek them out in full size chek this link:

https://thearsonistlives.deviantart....lent-Hunt-2017
    Last edited by Chowi; 12-22-2017 at 04:55 PM.

All-New Member Professional Female Chair's Avatar

Hey, happy holidays guys!
    I'm starting to wonder what the status of the contest is, since it's pretty clear from what I'm reading, that none of us received any confirmation e-mail.
    I sent the modified pages using the old chain(the one from which I received the feedback in October and sent the pages in August)a couple of days before the deadline, so I kinda expected that, but still....

Thank you a lot to Novalir and SeanTerry25 for the suggestions on the feedback by the way, 2 months later but with some 'ol Christmas love