Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Postal 5-1.jpg
    Postal 6.jpg

(Was on such a time crunch and couldn't finish fixing up a lot of the pages......)

(Also sorry for putting page 4 up twice...i couldnt upload page 3 and i dont know how to delete posts....0__o...)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Grim01; 08-15-2017 at 10:40 PM.

All-New Member

Nice work guys! Keep pushing yourselves.

All-New Member

I foolishly forgot the release form in my initial email. I sent it separately I hope this doesn't disqualify me.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bungo75 View Post
    I foolishly forgot the release form in my initial email. I sent it separately I hope this doesn't disqualify me.
    You're fine.

Ink27

Hi, I submitted some sample pages to Top Cow last minute...around 5 minutes before midnight on Aug 15.

Plus, I was wondering if I was eligible because I've had one published comic years ago and one other book that I contributed to, which will be coming out soon (both of them in my country only).
    Then I realized that my country doesn't even have a comic book industry.
    So I submitted, anyway. I hope my entry gets in. This is an amazing opportunity. :-) Cheers!
    Last edited by Ink27; 08-21-2017 at 01:37 AM.

All-New Member

Default My pages.

IMG_1949.jpgIMG_1948.jpgIMG_1947.jpg

I just wanted to thank everyone at Top Cow for this awesome opportunity.

All-New Member

IMG_1946.jpgIMG_1945.jpg

BTW I'm really enjoying all the work that's been posted.

Spectacular Member Doctor-Comics's Avatar

Just wanted to share with everyone that I received my confirmation email today. Mine was a script submission, if that matters.

All the best to all the entrants. Keep making art, everyone!
    "The history of comics is not a long one, and it's not unknowable."--Neil Gaiman

Serdna

Hey guys, all the best to all of you. Thank you guys at Top Cow for the chance for feedback and opportunity. I submitted artwork on the 15th, I'm a little late to the party and didn't know about the hunt going on so i quickly worked on some line art but may have to redo them in pencil since they may appear more like they're inked

All-New Member

I wonder how many writers and how many artists submitted this year?

All-New Member

Hi I submitted as a writer and artist, but at separate times. I'm worried one of the submissions won't be looked at because they share the same email, is there something else I should do to make sure both my submissions are reviewed?

All-New Member

@Bungo75

Wow.....I may not have said it already but your work looks amazing! Lineart, perspective, character details...... incredible....0__0.....

ryangarcia

I'm a writer submission as well--thanks to Top Cow for running such a cool contest (especially with feedback...Contests without feedback feel so random). It was also a lot of fun to be reading the series I wanted to write my script within, coming up with the idea about halfway through the run, then reading every issue thinking "Please don't be my story please don't be my story please don't be my story!!"

Any other writers experience that?

Spectacular Member Doctor-Comics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryangarcia View Post
    I'm a writer submission as well--thanks to Top Cow for running such a cool contest (especially with feedback...Contests without feedback feel so random). It was also a lot of fun to be reading the series I wanted to write my script within, coming up with the idea about halfway through the run, then reading every issue thinking "Please don't be my story please don't be my story please don't be my story!!"

Any other writers experience that?
    I read through the whole series (I submitted a Postal story, and then asked myself "What haven't I seen yet?"

My story fits in toward the early third of the series. When I lose, I'll be happy to share the script!
    "The history of comics is not a long one, and it's not unknowable."--Neil Gaiman

All-New Member

Thank you Your submission looks totally tight as well