Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    All-New Member

Congratulations to Stephanie Phillips, Cecilia Lo Valvo, Jesse Elliot, and Levi Fleming. I can't wait to read the comics that they create. I'm sure that they will produce some great art and stories.

Congrats to all the winners!
    And thank you Paul for the positive words.
    -N

All-New Member

Congratulations to the winners!. I am looking forward to see their creations.

Also thanks to the Top Cow guys. Thanks to them I was able to actually start making comics (even if I am not getting paid yet for that). It was this contest what made me realize that I might have what it takes to work as a comic artist, so even though I didn't won in this contest, I did got a lot from it.

All-New Member

The winners' artwork does look great! Can't say I'm not a little disappointed for not winning, but going over my script I now realize that I didn't really make it "about the character". Well, there's always next time.
    If anyone's interested, I uploaded a copy of the script I submitted to:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1erz...ew?usp=sharing
    Thanks to Top Cow for holding this amazing competition - with the feedback and everything, I imagine it must have taken a lot of valuable time from everyone involved.
    Are there any news of which title will be the subject of the next talent hunt? If it's one I didn't read yet I would like to start as early as possible...

Spectacular Member

Thanks to Top Cow for holding this amazing competition - with the feedback and everything, I imagine it must have taken a lot of valuable time from everyone involved.
    Are there any news of which title will be the subject of the next talent hunt? If it's one I didn't read yet I would like to start as early as possible...
    They won't officially announce it for a while, but my advice is to follow Matt Hawkins on Twitter, since he usually tweets about the subject a little bit in advance.

Plus, keep an eye on the titles which Top Cow are launching this year. I would think that the next Talent Hunt will probably be related to one or more of those.

All-Different Member backstreetboyd's Avatar

Keep up the good work, everyone! The stuff that's been posted in here has been really impressive. Excited to see where everyone goes from here!

thedarkness_sexandscifi_bookbundle-twitter-compendiumvol1.jpg

Here's a good way to get a ton of Top Cow comics so you're ready for when the talent hunt hits! $15 gets you a boatload of comics and you can help the #CAWildfires!

https://www.************.com/books/t...s_tile_index_2