Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I think this goes here:

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post

she is hot af!!!!!

I guess black fits Hope better then the classic Wasp colors .

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I think this goes here:

yeah sorry

didn't know this thread exists.

Awesome Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A Wasp costume in utilitarian black? It fits as a stealth suit but seems ill-fitting for a Wasp suit .

I guess it fits Hope though. And at least she's not stealing Jan's hair anymore .
    It looks primarily navy and charcoal to me. As for fit...I think it fits her really well. From my understanding, Marvel does a full body scan of the actors for measurements and makes the suits based of those. So I'm pretty sure that suit is a custom fit as you can get.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess black fits Hope better then the classic Wasp colors .
    I'm guessing it's one of a few. Stark has multiple suits so maybe Hank doesn't want to be outdone.

It's been said Hope will have 2 suits so I assume this is the prototype and the main suit from the Stinger from the first film will be the one she uses by the third act.

I like it, hopefully it lights up when she uses the stingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    It looks primarily navy and charcoal to me. As for fit...I think it fits her really well. From my understanding, Marvel does a full body scan of the actors for measurements and makes the suits based of those. So I'm pretty sure that suit is a custom fit as you can get.
    I meant more towards her character rather then physically fit (though that's also obviously true).

Hope's no-nonsense and serious personality fits a more darker and utilitarian Wasp suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I'm guessing it's one of a few. Stark has multiple suits so maybe Hank doesn't want to be outdone.
    It looks like a stealth suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    It's been said Hope will have 2 suits so I assume this is the prototype and the main suit from the Stinger from the first film will be the one she uses by the third act.

I like it, hopefully it lights up when she uses the stingers.
    Well, I would hope she would wear a version with Wasp colors at some point...

There is gold in the photo they released today. It's just not lit to really show it off. Look at the darker areas on the chest and look at her wrist. That will shine/reflect in a gold color.

So they are at a school

BANNED

Ok that's definitely not a stealth suit. I wonder why they chose to go with darker colors.

Who watched episodes 3-7 of Avengers Secret Wars? Hope fought the "Crimson Widow" (a renamed Black Widow Yelena Belova, whose real name didn't get mentioned) in episode 4. Displayed some decent hand to hand combat skills that confused some people commenting below the video into thinking it was the also Red Room trained Nadia (since Wasp's real name wasn't mentioned in the episode either, only that her father was Doctor Pym).

I watched and wasn't confused.