Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Last edited by juan678; 04-13-2018 at 03:33 PM.

BANNED

The helmeeeeeeet!

I hope she wears a yellow costume by the time she appears in Avengers 4.

Mighty Member

Wiccan: I just wish they would've just called Nadya Hope. If they're not going for actual sinergy, there was no reason to create a new Wasp at all.

Me: Just be glad that you're getting a version of Hope in the comics at all rather than NOT at all. Or you could just stick to watching any MCU film and cartoon that features her, enjoy Hope being around (as best as you can) and not let yourself worry so much over trivial stuff that doesn't necessarily matter at the end of the day. Not EVERY thing Marvel has to be in sync with the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite883 View Post
    Wiccan: I just wish they would've just called Nadya Hope. If they're not going for actual sinergy, there was no reason to create a new Wasp at all.

Me: Just be glad that you're getting a version of Hope in the comics at all rather than NOT at all. Or you could just stick to watching any MCU film and cartoon that features her, enjoy Hope being around (as best as you can) and not let yourself worry so much over trivial stuff that doesn't necessarily matter at the end of the day. Not EVERY thing Marvel has to be in sync with the MCU.
    If not every thing Marvel does have to sync with the MCU, then creating a new Wasp wasn't necessary. It could've been a good time to give Janet some spotlight. They were clearly going for sinergy by having a new Wasp who's the daugther of Hank, but I guess just changed their direction a bit at the creative proccess. It feels so weird and redundant to have 3 Wasps at the same time. It doesn't quite feel like the right way to portray a character that should be getting more promotion considering she's having a movie with her name on the title.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 09-21-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Or just get Hank and Jan back together, give them a kid, and named her Hope. Complete Synergy achieved. I would be more than happy with that. Now everything is just contrived (like Nadia renaming herself to van Dyne).
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Or just get Hank and Jan back together, give them a kid, and named her Hope. Complete Synergy achieved. I would be more than happy with that. Now everything is just contrived (like Nadia renaming herself to van Dyne).
    what did Janet do to deserve that punishment? she's not a baby factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    what did Janet do to deserve that punishment? she's not a baby factory.
    Why are you always so hostile toward Hank Pym?
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Mighty Member

Why are you so obsess with synergy?

why are you trying to sideline Janet?

Last edited by juan678; 04-13-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Is she going giant in that first pic

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite883 View Post
    Why are you so obsess with synergy?
    Because this is an appreciation thread for a movie character.

I appreciate her and I am interested in seeing positive aspects of her incorporated in comics, instead of some in-name only passive agressiveness.

Last edited by juan678; 04-13-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Ok THOSE photos look fantastic. The gold finally stands out