Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Batgirl being a success will open doors for the other two I think. So establishing the whole thing and then going from there might bring in the other two done the line. I would like to see them at some point but the DCEU is still at it's building blocks stage. I mean Wonder Woman's first solo just came out a month ago so just because it's not happening immediately doesn't mean something won't happen. I mean who knows what they'll do. A Batgirl movie shocked a lot of people for being such a sudden and random thing though it was initiated by Joss's decision to go with Barbara, like legitimately anything could happen. The only thing we do know as a plot point is that it's post TKJ but even then it's really too early to tell.
    Last edited by RedQueen; 06-18-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Batgirl being a success will open doors for the other two I think. So establishing the whole thing and then going from there might bring in the other two done the line. I would like to see them at some point but the DCEU is still at it's building blocks stage. I mean Wonder Woman's first solo just came out a month ago so just because it's not happening immediately doesn't mean something won't happen. I mean who knows what they'll do. A Batgirl movie shocked a lot of people for being such a sudden and random thing though it was initiated by Joss's decision to go with Barbara, like legitimately anything could happen. The only thing we do know as a plot point is that it's post TKJ but even then it's really too early to tell.
    I think ideally a Batgirl movie, even one starring Babs, would acknowledge the other Batgirls at some point if it can afford sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think ideally a Batgirl movie, even one starring Babs, would acknowledge the other Batgirls at some point if it can afford sequels.
    Agreed. I would love to see that happen. I would love for Babs and Cass to interact at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Agreed. I would love to see that happen. I would love for Babs and Cass to interact at some point.
    And you could use Shiva as a villain, which would be pretty awesome to see .

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    That movie would have failed regardless of which Catwoman they used
    Just another nail in the coffin. When I heard it wasn't Selina Kyle I lost all interest in the movie and refused to watch it. It would have made it all the worse if it had
    been successful. While I would have gone to see a movie with Selina Kyle in it, no matter how bad it was. I can't believe I was the only one who felt that way.
    Likewise I have no interest in a Batgirl movie if it isn't Barbara Gordon as Batgirl. And as Batgirl, not some Oracle Killing Joke nonsense.