BANNED

Default The recent Weapon X comic and Weapon of Mutant Destruction. I have a question

So pretty much the last recent issue of Totally Awesome Hulk takes place right after issue 3 of the new Weapon X comic? Just asking since I just started to read the whole Weapon X/Mutant of Mass Destruction story arc

I would assume so since it was released before Weapon X #4 - they wouldn't release the story in the wrong order.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    So pretty much the last recent issue of Totally Awesome Hulk takes place right after issue 3 of the new Weapon X comic? Just asking since I just started to read the whole Weapon X/Mutant of Mass Destruction story arc
    directly yes.

So far it was Weapon X 1-3 followed by TAH 19 then WX #4 then goes Weapons of Mutant destruction one shot. you can find the order in the solits located on this site
    X-Men Forever

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    Yes

WX 1-3 followed by TAH 19 then WX4 then Wespons of mutant destruction one shot and so forth. the rest of the order is in the solits found on this very site
    X-Men Forever