Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Default Rogues Gallery Team- Ups

Which ones were memorable? Which ones were awesome? What are your favourites? Joker and Scarecrow during Knightfall come to mind, Harley & Ivy & Selina in Gotham City Sirens, Hugo Strange and Ra's Al Ghul, Talia and Bane...

BANNED

Ra's and Bane, Bane and Cobb/Talon, Scarecrow and Joker like you mentioned is also a favorite. The Sirens are undoubtedly the most iconic.

Hugo and Ra's? if you're going with games then Bane and Joker duo from Arkham Origins floors that virtually non existent relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Ra's and Bane, Bane and Cobb/Talon, Scarecrow and Joker like you mentioned is also a favorite. The Sirens are undoubtedly the most iconic.

Hugo and Ra's? if you're going with games then Bane and Joker duo from Arkham Origins floors that virtually non existent relationship.
    I love Arkham Origins (being probably the only one)

Another one: Black Mask and Firefly (Dini)

Were there Catwoman/Penguin and Two-Face/Riddler team-ups (movies aside)?
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 06-13-2017 at 07:14 AM.

BANNED

Valentine run had a team up of sorts between Selina and Oswald. I cant recall anything with Dent and Eddie together post crisis, maybe that Brubaker arc with Paul Sloane at best.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

DETECTIVE COMICS #526 is my all-time favorite Bat-Villains team up.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    DETECTIVE COMICS #526 is my all-time favorite Bat-Villains team up.
    And Batman #400. Which I'm still WAITING on DC to put in a collection someday (hint hint any DC employees reading this).
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

That Firefly and Killer Moth team-up in Batgirl Year One was pretty funny.

Incredible Member

While not a team up in the traditional sense the mini-series "Gotham Underground" and Paul Dini's run shows Riddler & Penguin having a friendship based on mutual respect for each other. Penguin even leaves ownership of the Iceberg Lounge to Riddler when he believes he going to die in a fight with Intergang

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    While not a team up in the traditional sense the mini-series "Gotham Underground" and Paul Dini's run shows Riddler & Penguin having a friendship based on mutual respect for each other. Penguin even leaves ownership of the Iceberg Lounge to Riddler when he believes he going to die in a fight with Intergang
    That's where the idea for this thread came from. Reading underground ca. 2 weeks ago and liking it more than when it came out. Then I started rereading Dini's run, which kinda fizzles out but starts amazing and still offers some great bits in its later issues (GC Sirens,Streets of Gotham, Zatanna). All that because I am listening to early Fatman on Batman and read/watch the stuff discussed.
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 06-17-2017 at 03:27 AM.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Batman #336. Monarch of Menace, Bouncer, Cluemaster, and The Spellbinder gather together to take on Batman.
    Story by Roy Thomas and Bob Rozakis is so-so but it has beautiful art by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_Vol_1_336

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The Demon Laughs, the 4 part story when Ra's teamed up with the Joker.