Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    LOL...I had no idea what you were talking about, so I went on YouTube and checked out DSP. If I found the video you were referring to, then that's pretty funny.

Having said that, I'm probably worse than DSP.
    at least you admit you aren't the best. DSP actually blamed his webcam for him sucking at DBFZ.

his webcam.

and keep in mind, this is a guy who always touts how he was a "former pro fighting game player" and yet he does this badly. friggin' lanipator from team four star is better than him and he isn't a big fighting game player.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I think DSP is just using salt to generate clicks. He probably is much better than his videos show
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I think DSP is just using salt to generate clicks. He probably is much better than his videos show
    no. he's really like that. i know guys who knew him. let's just say there is a reason he hasn't been to a tournament in years.

and he has done some **** over the years that you can't write off as a character, like throwing his friends under the bus, talking about his then-girlfriend's personal medical problems on stream without her permission and openly mocking a man who just lost his little brother.
    Last edited by master of read; 02-05-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    no. he's really like that.

That may be true. I just think it's pathetic of ppl to make compilation videos of his content. They should just make new content for themselves instead of wasting time putting his videos together.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

That may be true. I just think it's pathetic of ppl to make compilation videos of his content. They should just make new content for themselves instead of wasting time putting his videos together.
    Exactly my thought.

Ok, you don't like a youtuber, fine, that damn website is full of morons and wannabees. I can understand the feeling. But to make "content" just with the actual content from the said youtuber is just lazy, pointless and a very pathetic way to make a buck. (and isn't that just stealing?)

Cause yeah, there is that, money. Those videos aren't just made for funz and lolz.

not for or against detractor channels. just answering your question that it's not a act for him. he's really that terrible a person.

but enough of that ****. here's a vid of a actually good player and person.

well you all don't have to worry about him anymore on the game. he deleted it. lol

I could watch tournaments of this game on youtube all day

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Starmie View Post
    I could watch tournaments of this game on youtube all day
    gonna be a good time, leading up to EVO this year.

hell, CEO is gonna be super lit with this one.

Who have you guys been playing as?

My go-to team has been SSJ Vegeta, Piccolo, and Adult Gohan. My Piccolo game needs some work though

So, Arale as DLC 3 or what?

so Kale and Caulifa are rumor to be second season DLC and I think this is the form that arc systems works will use for Kale.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

300k free zeni available online

Does anyone else find the network issues with this game flipping brutal?