Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Something I cooked up in time for the game's first anniversary, what if the story was a Choose Your Own Adventure Book...

Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 01-09-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Next fighter to be released as DLC is Kid Goku from Dragonball GT.

I just hope his super will involve SSJ4.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

It's already been quite a while. When are they gonna release Movie Broly and Gogeta Blue?
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    It's already been quite a while. When are they gonna release Movie Broly and Gogeta Blue?
    They'll be dead last. They knew nobody was gonna stick around for the likes of Videl if they got their hands on Gogeta and Broly first.

Gotta admit didn't think the last 2 characters would be from the GT franchise, due to it's relative unpopularity with the fanbase. Baby's ability to use his opponent's defeated team members as an assist is a pretty novel idea, however. A cool way to implement how the villain mind controlled Goku's family and friends to attack him.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

No Arale...i was kinda hoping.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post

Gotta admit didn't think the last 2 characters would be from the GT franchise, due to it's relative unpopularity with the fanbase. Baby's ability to use his opponent's defeated team members as an assist is a pretty novel idea, however. A cool way to implement how the villain mind controlled Goku's family and friends to attack him.
    I'm surprised that they went with Baby instead of Omega Shenron since I thought for sure he'd be more popular, and it would've given them another non-saiyan character with tons of abilities to work with.