Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I'm really excited with this game.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Agreed! Androids 16 and 18 are awesome additions, which also makes me hopeful for more Namek Saga and Buu Saga Villains (Captain Ginyu and another Ginyu Force member for Namek, Dabura and either Super Buu or Kid Buu for Buu). And I'm interested to see what original story they have in mind.

Extraordinary Member

The Devs had been quoted as stating they weren't do things like make SSJ4 Goku a separate character from regular Goku.

But the addition of SSJB Goku and Vegita as separate characters means they backtracked on that (or were misquoted).

Characters like Goku, Gohan, Trunks and Vegita can take up 4 or more character slots each and a game like this usually starts with
    a 30 or less character roster(probably 24 characers, tbh) not counting the inevitable DLC.

On the bright side, if they have to use stuff from Dragonball Super here, there's a real good chance we get either Hit or Kalifla or Kale or we get all three.

I don't think the devs ever stated that there wouldn't be any character variations on the roster whatsoever, just that there wouldn't be a, "transformation" feature (I guess they don't consider Golden Freiza a transformation since it's just a stat boost like Sol Badguy's "Dragon Install"). But I don't think we'll be getting 4 variations of every character though.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 08-22-2017 at 10:04 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    I don't think the devs ever stated that there wouldn't be any character variations on the roster whatsoever, just that there wouldn't be a, "transformation" feature (I guess they don't consider Golden Freiza a transformation since it's just a stat boost like Sol Badguy's "Dragon Install"). But I don't think we'll be getting 4 variations of every character though.
    And for SSJ2 Goku, it appears that SSJ3 is essentially a super combo that goes away after completion.

I can see Gohan getting the adult Mystic Gohan as a separate character, but after that, probably not too many additional variations.

This is looking incredible so far, especially the awesome arenas and character line up, and promotion wise they're doing everything right that Capcom has done wrong with MVC:I.

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Za Waldo View Post
    Ill check this later at an internet cafe

Wooh for another new female character in the DB universe! The design is good too. Nice to see the game will feature all the classic Z-Warriors as well.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

The beta is available to download you can play today & tomorrow
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

My only complaint is not having access to the training mode in the beta. I didn't get too much time to play so I had to wing it, but this game is going to be fun.

Also, having the announcer commentate your replays was a nice surprise, I had no idea that feature was in.