Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOj1IPAxes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zVBP48mjT4

Datamining. DBFZ appears to be getting a view extra modes. "Z Union" and "Z League."

And these are the characters who could be DLC:
    Broly
    Bardock
    Fused Zamasu
    Vegito Blue
    Cooler
    Android 17 (Ranger)
    Base Goku
    Base Vegeta

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Bardock
    Broly
    Super Buu
    Dabura
    Cabba
    Frost
    Kefla
    Jiren
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Broly
    Bardock
    Fused Zamasu
    Vegito Blue
    Cooler
    Android 17 (Ranger)
    Base Goku
    Base Vegeta

Hmmm I'd like Broly, Cooler, Kefla is cool game needs more females. Maybe Whis sister.

Selfishly I want ubuu I usually play the black guy or gal in fighters. Stuck with piccolo for time being
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

I bought this the day it came out. Best fighting game since Street Fighter 4

Extraordinary Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOj1IPAxes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zVBP48mjT4

Datamining. DBFZ appears to be getting a view extra modes. "Z Union" and "Z League."

Broly
    Bardock
    Fused Zamasu
    Vegito Blue
    Cooler
    Android 17 (Ranger)
    Base Goku
    Base Vegeta
    Man, do I hope this isn't the actual season pass roster.

I have no desire to pay for yet another version of Goku and Vegita in a game that has two versions of them already.

Goku with his staff and Nimbus cloud could be interesting. I have no idea what they'd do with base Vegeta though outside of giving him a giant ape transformation.

What teams have you guys been using? I've been maining Vegeta, Frieza, and Android 18 mostly. I might switch 18 for Piccolo or Gohan though

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Hmmm I'd like Broly, Cooler, Kefla is cool game needs more females. Maybe Whis sister.

Selfishly I want ubuu I usually play the black guy or gal in fighters. Stuck with piccolo for time being
    Yeah I read an article about the lack of female fighters in the game but that is true to the series, at least until Super. I think the game might be avoiding GT content at the moment but down the line you never know. All I know is I miss using Majuub from the BT3 days. While I am curious about who will eventually become DLC I might hold off on the season pass, Injustice 2 taught me that lesson.

Now for a team Gohan is a definite must for me and I am loving Cell. 18 will probably be the third member once I play around with her a bit more.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 01-30-2018 at 07:06 AM.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Starmie View Post
    What teams have you guys been using? I've been maining Vegeta, Frieza, and Android 18 mostly. I might switch 18 for Piccolo or Gohan though
    Game is really fun and makes me wanna use everyone. I stay away from Saiyajins since that's who most people use.

I'm going back and forth between.. Tienshinhan, Yamcha, Piccolo, 16, 18, Beerus

Yeah I read an article about the lack of female fighters in the game but that is true to the series, at least until Super
    I'm thinking add Bulma like a Tron Bonne type character
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

They're not going to add Bulma.

(Hiromi Tsuru, Bulma's JPN VA, died last year. Her work in DBFZ's story mode is the last time she voiced the character.)

I'm thinking add Bulma like a Tron Bonne type character
    Something similar was done with the Pilaf gang back in BT3 but as mentioned Bulma's VA passed away recently. The pool of potential female fighters isn't that large, even if you were to include movies the options come down to Zangya, Fasha, Pan (if GT material even makes it in), Kefla, Caulifla with Kale in the style 18/17, and Ribrianne.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 01-30-2018 at 03:36 PM.

honestly curious on what they're going to do with the character in general, recast her or relegate her to non speaking sidelines, which would be a real shame since she and Goku are the original characters for the series

Something similar was done with the Pilaf gang back in BT3 but as mentioned Bulma's VA passed away recently. The pool of potential female fighters isn't that large, even if you were to include movies the options come down to Zangya, Fasha, Pan (if GT material even makes it in), Kefla, Caulifla with Kale in the style 18/17, and Ribrianne.

What about Vados? Or those female god of destruction

Or they invent characters that'd be cool.

A female galactic patrolman or something
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-30-2018 at 03:52 PM.

They're not going to add Bulma.

(Hiromi Tsuru, Bulma's JPN VA, died last year. Her work in DBFZ's story mode is the last time she voiced the character.)
    They have plenty of dialogue over the years to chop up simple fighting game dialogue. Or she could not speak.

Use the proceeds to give some to her family or favorite charity or something.

She's the most popular female in the series she needs to be playable imo

Oh yeah you guys so I just learned that this game has actual 3v3... which take this to another dimension (lol)

Let's get a party of 8 (6 playing 2 spectating) sometime

What about Vados? Or those female god of destruction

Or they invent characters that'd be cool.

A female galactic patrolman or something
    They are candidates sure but I feel that Whis and Champa would be made playable first. An original character wouldn't be totally out of the question hell the villain here is an OC. Xenoverse did it in a way with Towa, Mira, and Fu, though they were sort of holdover's from DBO.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 01-30-2018 at 04:30 PM.