Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Probably Earth 2, but I'm not sure.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    Where did Terrific return from?
    The last place he was seen was/is Earth-2 so I'd suggest it would have to be from there. I just love having him in the regular DCU though (as opposed t Earth-2) and I hope its a step on the way to getting the JSA back.

Cheers.

James.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I've seen several people saying that the bit with the tower below the Fortress of Solitude is problematic but I'm not so sure. First because Mister Miracle leave of his own accord (I read this part as him going away saying "Well, Batman, i won't be part of your shit even one second longer" more than him being ordered around).
    Well, one thing I've yet to see anyone talk about in regards to the tower is how Batman got it there. Superman has no idea what was behind the door, so he didn't help in getting it there, so it has to be someone else who was allowed inside the Fortress and who could somehow put in something of this size there. Or did Superman just leave the door open so that Batman could use his huge Batcargoplane flying it into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzel Kim View Post
    Well, one thing I've yet to see anyone talk about in regards to the tower is how Batman got it there. Superman has no idea what was behind the door, so he didn't help in getting it there, so it has to be someone else who was allowed inside the Fortress and who could somehow put in something of this size there. Or did Superman just leave the door open so that Batman could use his huge Batcargoplane flying it into place.
    Somehow, I wonder if Batman used some kind of teleportation device, after asking Superman to carve him such a massive room....

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Somehow, I wonder if Batman used some kind of teleportation device, after asking Superman to carve him such a massive room....
    Or he simply blindfolded Cyborg and asked him to whip up a monster Boom Tube

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yep, that's right. Modern costumes though.
    I don't like Black Lightning's new costume. Too many lightning bolts on it.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

As a Batman reader should I pick this up?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    The last place he was seen was/is Earth-2 so I'd suggest it would have to be from there. I just love having him in the regular DCU though (as opposed t Earth-2) and I hope its a step on the way to getting the JSA back.

Cheers.

James.
    So what is Earth-2 exactly. Jay Garrick appeared in thu button but he didn't seem real enough to exist. The Convergence Earth 2 fell apart. Is there another Earth 2 I should be looking at?

Supposedly Dr. Manhatten isn't the one pulling the strings, so we have an even more powerful being doing things. Thinking that the Lecgion and JSA are returning maybe Spectre or Time Trapper are involved.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzel Kim View Post
    Or he simply blindfolded Cyborg and asked him to whip up a monster Boom Tube
    Or asked Ray Palmer to to shrink it for transportation.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by agentofthebat View Post
    As a Batman reader should I pick this up?
    Already feels like it'll read better in trade. I already got the first issue, so I'm gonna roll with it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    So what is Earth-2 exactly. Jay Garrick appeared in thu button but he didn't seem real enough to exist. The Convergence Earth 2 fell apart. Is there another Earth 2 I should be looking at?

Supposedly Dr. Manhatten isn't the one pulling the strings, so we have an even more powerful being doing things. Thinking that the Lecgion and JSA are returning maybe Spectre or Time Trapper are involved.
    Earth-2 was re-made at the end of the series, from the Pandora Box (which Grail used and wrested away from the Ultra Humanite). Initially it was just a shadow world but by the end of the series the original NEW 52 Earth-2 had been rebuilt (as I type this I realize how absurd it sounds but Earth-2 was actually a solid series by the end)

Somewhere in the multiverse Earth-2 still exists (as do Jay Garrick and the rest of the JSA as we know).

Cheers.

James

Extraordinary Member

I just thought of another thing that makes no sense about this issue that I can't believe I didn't realize sooner. If Snyder is putting forth the notion that Green Lantern rungs are forged from the same metal as all these other artifacts, it still makes no sense for Hal's ring to be acting up. Hal's current isn't made out of metal. He forged it from his own will at the start of Rebirth. So, add that to the things wrong with this issue.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Bleeding Cool has posted a checklist for all the announced tie-in including some unannounced titles:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06...-nights-metal/
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Reposted from the Batman boards.
    Green Lantern fan here and you're right it pissed me off and was down right stupid, no veteran GL should have flinched in that situation.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    I just thought of another thing that makes no sense about this issue that I can't believe I didn't realize sooner. If Snyder is putting forth the notion that Green Lantern rungs are forged from the same metal as all these other artifacts, it still makes no sense for Hal's ring to be acting up. Hal's current isn't made out of metal. He forged it from his own will at the start of Rebirth. So, add that to the things wrong with this issue.
    It doesn't look like its about what the artifacts are forged from, but rather, where they draw their energy from. Amazonium, Nth metal and the Gold of Legacy are certainly not the same things, even in current canon.