Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Betsy's just experimenting. Lesbian relationship with a synthetic man, affair with a computer simulation, one night stand with the clone of a terminally ill senior citizen. She's the Star Trek of sexual exploration

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

A lesbian relationship with Cable would be intriguing, to say the least.

I really think Spurrier was just being playful this issue, X-titles thrive on stuff like this and he happens to be great at it. But in any case, they're two characters I really like so ah well. More amusing to me is Nemesis getting along with Marrow.

Ultimate Member

Warren may be gone for now but it wouldn't take much for him to return and he's not gone for good so he and Betsy are not over for good...and like I said if the book doesn't last to much longer then I don't see Cable and Betsy making any sense and I don't see Cable doing anything like that to intentionally hurt Domino and I"d rather not see the two fight over Cable.

Intentionally hurt Domino? Not sure what you are talking about? Those two have been broken up and just friends for years, man. Since then she's had relationships with Wolverine and Colossus, and Cable has been married and widowed. Time marches on, dude. This ain't the 90s anymore...
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 07-14-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Cable and Domino are so past being a romantic couple. Where they were in Cable and X-Force and probably now.. is perfect.

Agreed. I like her and Colossus to be honest. Logan just seemed like casual sex, and she and Cable have grown into just friends over the past 15 years or so.

On another note, did Wolverine and Psylocke ever hook up? In the current timeline I mean. I know they were an item in that alternate future during Remender's UXF run.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    Betsy's just experimenting
    This broad experiments so much she needs her own permanent lab.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Cable and Domino are so past being a romantic couple. Where they were in Cable and X-Force and probably now.. is perfect.
    Right...that's why every time that they're in the same book together people ask if they're going to be together, they'll be so past being a romantic couple about as soon as Scott/Jean or Peter/MJ, they'll be back together someday just not sure when. They were only in the position that they were in during the Cable and X-Force run because Hopeless wanted Domino with Colossus and went to great lengths to make it happen. I don't believe that Betsy and Logan have ever had sex outside of Remender's run, and Betsy's list of sexual partners if far shorter I'd say that someone like Emma's...and to most of the writers now Betsy and Cluster doesn't seem to have ever happened.

Great lengths? It happened pretty seamlessly if you ask me. They hadn't been a couple long before Cable and X-Force launched. And I don't think I heard one person ask if Cable and Domino would be getting back together since it was revealed she'd be appearing in this book.

Yes, one person has asked. LoganAlpha. That's about it. For everyone else the 90s was a long time ago.

Ultimate Member

Actually I meant back when Hopeless was writing his book with them in it people asked if they were going to get back together, the 90's were some of the X-groups greatest years, right now it's a barely recognizeable mess most of the time...

I loved a lot of the 90s... Hopeless's Cable and X-Force was as close to a 90's book as we've gotten, probably since then lol. But Domino and Cable don't need to be an item for the book to do that, clearly.

On another note... Thunderbolts will end in October. My Deadpool For X-Force campaign has begun.