Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rig View Post
    4 Wonder Woman games that should definitely exist by now.

1. An Arkham-style action/adventure

This one should be obvious: an Arkham style open world action/adventure title, bursting with explosions, intrigue, and fist-fights. Action/adventure titles have gained a reputation for having enough scope to be both narratively dynamic and mechanically exciting. Diana deserves a story-rich, character-driven game with tons of interesting side missions that capitalize on her unique abilities, and her wealth of character lore.

The Arkham series restored Bruce Wayne to geek glory by allowing players the full experience of “being Batman.” Having her own such title would give both veteran and newbie fans the opportunity to learn more about Diana, and to experience how fun it is to “be” her. Unlike Bruce, Diana isn’t particularly stealthy — but a Mass Effect style dialogue wheel might allow players to choose between utilizing force or diplomacy. And fighting using those crazy powers and Amazonian acrobatics would be ridiculously fun. An action/adventure title would be the best translation of what we saw onscreen into a game; a balance between story, quiet character moments, and badassery.

You can read the rest of article here.
    Yeah, ME style dialogue can work well with a WW game.

WB hasn't announced any new games, so I wonder if they are planning something...could be WW or an SS game (which they have teased in the past). Hopefully not another Batman game!
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

It might be a boring idea to most people but I would love to have an RPG where the player can grow up as Diana on Themyscira. I just want to explore the island and learn more about the Amazons, really lose myself in the stories around WW while being her.

Fantastic Member

It seems more and more people want to see Wonder Woman headline her own video game.

Gamerevolution has some suggestions who should develop Wonder Woman game. I like the idea of platinum developing Wonder Woman game, they would a fantastic job with wide variety of weapons and costumes.

Fantastic Member

This is what we get for now.

Wtf is this 90's? They couldn't even give her a proper ios/android game?

https://riseofthewarrior.wonderwomanfilm.com

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    It might be a boring idea to most people but I would love to have an RPG where the player can grow up as Diana on Themyscira. I just want to explore the island and learn more about the Amazons, really lose myself in the stories around WW while being her.
    No, that is a great idea for an expansive world. ,y experience with gameworlds are limited, but Themyscira is ALWAYS volleyed on this forum as being home to more mythologicals than just Amazons. Let's say the Player RPG's as Antiope, Hippolyte, Artemis, etc, and is always shadowed by a young Diana.

You have to learn and then TEACH the three masteries of the Amazons: 1. learn the language of the animals, 2. magic metalsmithing, and 3. sing the aperture of the underworld. This allows you to defend, defeat and domesticate animals and monsters on the island, craft a magical weapon using reagents from around the zones, and visit the horrors beyond Death.

Themyscira could also be home to gods like Mnemosyne, who could send your hero back in time to a past battle or encounter in another land and era.

BANNED

Part of me wants a turn based RPG, another part wants an action rpg that has gameplay that's a mix between Neptunia, Musou, and Asura's Wrath.

Hell, speaking of Musou, Amazon Warriors would b pretty good.

I would love a mix of Heavenly Sword/God of War and a bit of Final Fantasy X mixed together for a Wonder Woman game.
    Richard Alexander

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

Beyond time but on-time thanks to the movie... and I'm in agreement with a WW game using a God of War engine...or Onimusha.

The first couple of levels are Themyscira and WWI setting, the next couple levels are based on adventures in 70s and 80s, the last levels are present-day.

Classic and popular villains of course.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

BANNED

I am thinking it be mix of God of War and Zelda.

Fantastic Member

This hellbladr game has very interesting gameplay and it's made on low budget.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    I am thinking it be mix of God of War and Zelda.
    I was kinda thinking something like that. You can have the classic big-name villains as bosses, and a variety of foot soldiers that you fight dozens of.

BANNED

I'm kinda thinking something along the lines of Horizon: Zero Dawn as a template for a mainly Paradise Island based game. You can have Themyscira, smaller scattered settlements, various roaming beasts and monsters and then you have the story itself where you bump into the more interesting characters like Hippolyta and the various gods.

You could even set the game in pre-leaving Diana, and have the gods temporarily move her to other locations, like New York or Olympus.