Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default CBR Preview: X-Men Gold #6

The art is very Immonen-esque and I like it, shame about the colouring though

"As if a new name and a new costume is some kind of substitute for actual growth." :O That is SO meta! And most likely unintentionally meta. Still hilarious, though.
    Cecilia! Yay!
    Squirrel Girl? Nay.
    Nano-Sentinel that disperses itself to form little drones of death? *sigh* It seemed to be killing non-X-gene mutants just fine in particle form last issue.

Last edited by nx01a; 06-15-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Great preview. Seeing Squirrel Girl show up always helps lighten the mood, even with a new breed of killer Sentinels. Love seeing Rachel meet Franklin again. It's another one of those forgotten aspects about her. She was married to Franklin in her time. I'm glad we're seeing that touched on again. I think it's good for Rachel to explore these parts of her past. It'll help establish her and after being overlooked for so long, she needs it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

His art reminds me a lot of Immonem. BTW, lovely pugs there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great preview. Seeing Squirrel Girl show up always helps lighten the mood, even with a new breed of killer Sentinels. Love seeing Rachel meet Franklin again. It's another one of those forgotten aspects about her. She was married to Franklin in her time. I'm glad we're seeing that touched on again. I think it's good for Rachel to explore these parts of her past. It'll help establish her and after being overlooked for so long, she needs it.
    Rachel and Franklin weren't married. She was like fifteen when he was killed.

Oh hey, Wade and Matt!

BANNED

The coloring is distracting. That pug tho...

Hey, it's Armor! Hope she gets to actually join the X-Men! Wait...what's that? She's only there for tokenism and she's actually been reduced to a student again? Even better!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Hey, it's Armor! Hope she gets to actually join the X-Men! Wait...what's that? She's only there for tokenism and she's actually been reduced to a student again? Even better!!!
    No one cares about Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Oh hey, Wade and Matt!
    And Rogue. Would've been great to see Cable there too.

BANNED

Oh wow it appears as if Guggenheim is actually paying attention to a character other than Kitty Pryde. Nice to see Armor and Cecilia Reyes, even if their involvement will be minimal. I'm still giving Gold a chance, simply because it's hard to let go of some favorites

I don't think Gold has been bad at all. At least not compared to what came before. I'm well beyond giving it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    No one cares about Armor.
    bite your tongue

BANNED

[QUOTE=Jackraow21;2882468]I don't think Gold has been bad at all. At least not compared to what came before. I'm well beyond giving it a chance.[/QUOTE]
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Oh wow it appears as if Guggenheim is actually paying attention to a character other than Kitty Pryde. Nice to see Armor and Cecilia Reyes, even if their involvement will be minimal. I'm still giving Gold a chance, simply because it's hard to let go of some favorites
    How can you tell??? It's been all about Kitty for the past 5 issues now. I'm TRYING to give this book a chance, but this is NOT what a Team book is supposed to be.