Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    How do you feel about the Franklin Richards - Rachel Grey romance?
    It was an interesting concept and she should of met up with young Franklin just for the sheer awkwardness.

Also Franklin and the FF should interact more with the X-Men seeing as he is an Omega-level mutant.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I don´t get the need of every writer that taps on Rachel to break her over and over in order to build her up. It just shows a lot of inconsistency in the character. After all she went through, and It was a lot, why would this specific type of sentinel leave her so scared that she would be afraid of waking up?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaPower View Post
    I don´t get the need of every writer that taps on Rachel to break her over and over in order to build her up. It just shows a lot of inconsistency in the character. After all she went through, and It was a lot, why would this specific type of sentinel leave her so scared that she would be afraid of waking up?
    Perhaps the nano-Sentinel reminded Rachel of Nimrod and the flood of memories (Earth #811) forced her into some form of psychic shock?

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    bite your tongue
    hey! Armour is a great character with lots of potential, under the right writer

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It was an interesting concept and she should of met up with young Franklin just for the sheer awkwardness.

Also Franklin and the FF should interact more with the X-Men seeing as he is an Omega-level mutant.
    it would be a good way to bring the FF back, have them team up with the Xmen out in space. there is a long history between the two teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Perhaps the nano-Sentinel reminded Rachel of Nimrod and the flood of memories (Earth #811) forced her into some form of psychic shock?
    Maybe that's what the writer is going for but I believe at this stage Rachel should be already over her past.

Maybe that's what the writer is going for but I believe at this stage Rachel should be already over her past.
    The level of PTSD she should be experiencing after growing up in the DoFP world should be enormous, not something to simply get over even after all these years.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    it would be a good way to bring the FF back, have them team up with the Xmen out in space. there is a long history between the two teams.
    I'd take almost any excuse for the two teams to team-up more tbh. It probably hasn't happened as often as it should because Marvel doesn't want to give Fox any ideas.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Maybe but almost every time she fights someone they bring her hound past, it takes her off and then she surpasses it. Not to mention the amount of sentinels she fought before. I just don't see how this scenario is any different or worse that she would seclude her self in her own mind.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Maybe but almost every time she fights someone they bring her hound past, it takes her off and then she surpasses it. Not to mention the amount of sentinels she fought before. I just don't see how this scenario is any different or worse that she would seclude her self in her own mind.
    I'm with you. This is "jobbery" to make Rachel pass out from a Sentinel, however powerful.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

How is no one talking about the dog giving the reader the death stare?