Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default So Secret Warriors #3 was terrible!

Jesus! Do they want us to hate Inhumans more then we already do?

BANNED

Magik and Boom Boom are hilarious together. They're like the mean girls of the X-Men.

What made the issue horrible? (Apart from Javier Garron's art being stolen from the X-Men and given to the Inhumans.)
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Jesus! Do they want us to hate Inhumans more then we already do?
    as long as buy their books ? You can hate them. Marvel don't care.

I didn't mind. The only mutant hurt was Beast, and that I'm fine with.

It was pretty light and comical, nothing to get bent out of shape over.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    What made the issue horrible? (Apart from Javier Garron's art being stolen from the X-Men and given to the Inhumans.)
    It wasn't even terrible they're just touchy that kamala khan/ms.marvel ended up embiggening her arm and shoved away boom boom who kept on taunting kamala as being a cheerleader for the inhumans which doesn't make sense since she's anything but a cheerleader for the inhumans I think she cares about her people both human and mutant and inhuman alike but she's not a cheerleader for the inhumans.

And then later on a fight broke out between the secret warriors and the x-men and rictor told daisy johnson to get original powers this angered her so when daisy and kamala and the rest of the secret warriors departed in their car daisy shot down the x-men's blackbird jet which they were in via her earthquake powers.

They lived but there's no doubt this will upset some x-men fans personally I'm not bothered by it at all as both a x-men fan and a inhumans fan.

daisy johnson has a history out being kinda petty, at the same time I can't help but think in some way she was justified to get angry like that it's honestly a low blow on the x-men's part.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 06-16-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    and rictor told daisy johnson to get original powers this angered her so when daisy and kamala and the rest of the secret warriors departed in their car daisy shot down the x-men's blackbird jet which they were in via her earthquake powers.
    Possibly murdering people goes far beyond petty.

The Black Panther spinoffs get canceled but this looks like it'll last a while? *sigh*
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Possibly murdering people goes far beyond petty.

The Black Panther spinoffs get canceled but this looks like it'll last a while? *sigh*
    Honestly considering what happened to her former teammates that were original secret warriors who got got killed shortly before the hydra takeover by the wrecking crew and the fact that deadpool who unknown to her killed her friend and mentor agent Phil colson, and what has happened to the entire inhumans being put into internment like prison camps and on top of the x-men being jerks I think she has every reason in lashing out in how she did but that's me they shouldn't of insulted her or bullied kamala.

i must stress I'm both a x-men fan and a inhumans fan I feel like if I'm ever defending the inhumans in anyway even if it's just the new inhumans that I have to state that because let's just say this the inhumans are despised and hated by most x-men readers but I think if I recall most of the hate is directed at the inhuman royals and it's kinda justified with everything that happened in death of x leading into ivx, but I think some readers don't have anything against the inhumans as a species or the new inhumans like quake, ms.marvel, iso, moon girl, synapse, and maybe flint, but I think for me I can sympathize with both the inhumans and x-men/mutants
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 06-16-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Honestly considering what happened to her former teammates in the origami secret warriors who got got killed shortly before the hydra takeover by the wrecking crew and the fact that deadpool who unknown to her killed her friend and mentor agent Phil colson, and what has happened to shield and the entire inhumans being put into internment like prison camps and on top of the x-men being jerks I think she has every reason to do what she did but that's me they shouldn't of insulted her or bullied kamala.
    Life sucks so I'm gonna potentially kill some people who had nothing to do with it. What?

In other news, I think the X-Men have lost more Blackbirds than have actually existed.

Tbh this issue was pretty much the usual "two teams clashing for whatever when they meet because why wouldn't they?" story. People are gonna get petty purely because of the whole Inhumans and X-Men thing, but in-story there's not even reasons to hate those specific characters like with the royals, as they actually helped the X-Men with the mist thing on IvX.

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post
    Life sucks so I'm gonna potentially kill some people who had nothing to do with it. What?
    In other news, I think the X-Men have lost more Blackbirds than have actually existed.
    Can't find one for the Voyager shuttles but the photon torpedoes work just as well.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Are the SE tie-inn issues of Secret Warriors worth to purchase for X-fans, or was it just one issue, where the were used poorly?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Are the SE tie-inn issues of Secret Warriors worth to purchase for X-fans, or was it just one issue, where the were used poorly?
    It's just issue 3 that has X-Men, and even so, they are antagonists. And since this book is targeted at children, only Beast and Karnak behave like adults. Everyone one else behaves like its target audience.

BANNED

It was quite funny how Daisy could just shoot a plane full of mutants out of the sky and the victims were just kinda like "yeah whatever". Not even readers seem surprised she'd do something like that. It's like the Inhumans have some kind of license to murder or something. I also thought it was interesting how Kamala brought herself to Boom Boom's level, actually even lower because of how she resorted to physical violence so quickly. Very Carol-esque of her.