Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dark Nights: Metal one-shots this fall

https://t.co/0tLm01Ypsc?amp=1

7 Dark Multiverse Batmen, each mixed with a JL member. The Gotham Resistance has to stop them.

gothamresistance.jpg
    Last edited by Caivu; 06-16-2017 at 01:42 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Dat Goliath. Also, is Robin holding the Batmanium Bat-Symbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Dat Goliath. Also, is Robin holding the Batmanium Bat-Symbol ?
    Sure seem's. This whole thing is turning out fa better than I eve imagined. After the brilliance of The forge now this reveal.

Gotham resistance looks awesome!

The Seven Batmen seems rather intriguing. Clearly, they are the result of Batman meddling with the Dark Multiverse somehow (I mean, why would they all be half Batman if it wasn't a reaction of him trying to discover the Dark Multiverse ?). I wonder what they want and where do they truly come from... I have a theory about the nature of the Dark Multiverse, but I'm not yet ready to really delve into it, it's a little too rough for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Gotham resistance looks awesome!
    The cover is from Stjepan Sejic I think. I find that Nightwing has a rather strange face on here, but the rest is just awesome.

Edit : I think I see some tying to the Dark Multiverse for some of those versions, but not all of them...

The Merciless, the Dawnbreaker, the Drowned and the Batman Who Laughs are all tied directly to artefacts highlighted in The Forge (Aquaman's Trident, Wonder Woman's bracelets, Green Lantern's Ring and Joker's Dyonisium). But what about the other three ? I can see the Murder Machine being an hint that Vic's metal body is tied to The Metal. But the last two, it seems rather strange. Sure, Flash can travel between worlds and through time, but is it enough to reach the Dark Multiverse ? And Doomsday ? How can he be tied to the Metal's mystery ?
    Last edited by Korath; 06-16-2017 at 02:34 AM.

BANNED

Remember Legends of the Dead Earth crossover from the 90's featuring different (retarded) versions of Batman and other heroes? this is exactly the same.

so what is this about? is this a new team.

Astonishing Member

Are these going to be essential to the event, or are they more like the one-shots that accompanied Darkseid War?

I think it's the later. In theory, Dark Night is sufficient by himself. I think those ties-in are repercussions of the event (like the Dark Matter titles) or development of what we'll only see glimpses off during the main event.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    https://t.co/0tLm01Ypsc?amp=1

7 Dark Multiverse Batmen, each mixed with a JL member. The Gotham Resistance has to stop them.

gothamresistance.jpg
    AMAZING... Killer Croc with them?

I love that Stjepan Sejic is working for DC now .
    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    AMAZING... Killer Croc with them?
    Well, he and Harley are on the Suicide Squad which is getting their own tie-in...

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The Seven Batmen seems rather intriguing. Clearly, they are the result of Batman meddling with the Dark Multiverse
    I Read Dark Days but what exactly is the Dark Multiverse? is it exactly like the regular one but with alternate dimensions full of evil or something?
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

looks fine, but i'll probably trade wait it I never read events as they come out they just read better in one sitting.

I'll def read the Gotham Resistance issues, but probably trade and review wait on anything else aside from the main Metal books
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont

Green Arrow is part of the crossover.