Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Watched the movie Troll last night. This film is set in Norway where a tunnel explosion releases a near 200 foot tall rock troll that goes on a rampage and has Oslo in it's sights, and only the motley crew of a feisty paleontologist, her estranged father, the dweebish assistant of Norway's prime minster and a hunky army soldier stand in it's way. As monster movies goes, this one wasn't too bad.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

CAT is a term used for undercover agents used by the Indian Police. This show refers to one such agent who infiltrates the local drug scene in order to free his brother from jail.

Pretty good but a slow burn.

Astonishing Member

I added '1899' to may playlist, and it has since been cancelled. I guess people don't like a period piece set that far in the past? I still intend to watch season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I added '1899' to may playlist, and it has since been cancelled. I guess people don't like a period piece set that far in the past? I still intend to watch season 1.
    I've been looking forward to that one for a long time, especially because of the setting and time period and that it had many characters speaking different languages in a mystery, which I think is interesting concept just because of all the combinations of characters that need to talk to each other to get a message to everyone.

I liked first couple of episodes, but then it got too convoluted for me and I very much disliked how it turned out. So, no great loss that it got cancelled, IMO.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Slowly working my way through Sandman and the latest season of Disenchantment. Going to start Wednesday soon.

Treason, nice little espionage mini series. 5 episodes, one and done. Staring Charlie Cox.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!