Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm wrapping up S2 of Locke & Key, 3 episodes to go. I'll then move to the third and final season of LOST in SPACE. And it'll probably be January before I finish up He-Man Revelations, I have to also work in S4 Yellowstone and S7 of Fear:TWD on other outlets. I'll watch Hawkeye when it wraps in January. Then Book of Boba Fett will be out in January....so much on my plate! OH, and STiscovery but not till it finished late January.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I bought a new iMac so got 3 months of Apple TV+ with that. So far, I've watched one episode of The Morning Show. It was good. A little predictable but entertaining. We'll see if I make it through two seasons.

Have to watch Ted Lasso, obviously. Not sure what else is on there, yet.
    SEE - Jason Mamoa in a dystopian future where blindness has struck what remains of society. Season 2 has Dave Batista in a major role. Alfre Woodard also co-stars.
    Dickinson with Hailee Steinfeld, if period comedy is your thing.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I just started watching the latest season of Supergirl (and the last season) that went up on Netflix.

I've only seen two episodes so far and found them quite decent. I like how Luthor has, in some ways, become a Trump-like figure though not exactly a parody. Luthor has simply learned that if you tell people what they want to hear and keep repeating it, and present yourself as you really are, even if it's an arrogant jerk, they'll admire and support you and believe whatever you say contrary to all evidence and rationality.

I don't know it's exactly a parody as much as looking at what has happened in reality and using it for aspects of a fictional character. It's more cleverly done than a previous season.

Of course, Jon Cryer is the best Lex Luthor ever done- with big points to Michael Rosenbaum for his coming of age Lex and Gene Hackman for his comedy Lex. That I find him the most interesting character in the show speaks volumes to my previous point. While just about all of the other characters are doing their endless whining and moping about their feelings in their soap opera world, he just says what he thinks and does it. The appeal is actually rather frightening.
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Mythic Quest is great too
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    SEE - Jason Mamoa in a dystopian future where blindness has struck what remains of society. Season 2 has Dave Batista in a major role. Alfre Woodard also co-stars.
    Dickinson with Hailee Steinfeld, if period comedy is your thing.
    Thanks for the recos. I watched the first season and specials for Mythic Quest and thought it was fun. Will check out See and Dickinson.

I watched Sweet Home, which made me want to check out and read the original comic.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Currently using it to get up to date on Attack on Titan.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Just finished up season 3 of Lost in Space, and I honestly thought it was pretty good. I enjoyed the whole series to tell the truth and am glad they got to finish it up.

Amazing Member

I liked the end of Lost and space as well. It's a shame they cancelled, but if they had not maybe the season would not have had the feel good vibes it did.

Just started Witcher season two, season one was for me, Henry Cavill's best acting. I heard he was going to play the Hilander, after watching the Witcher I wish he had been cast as the Kurgan.

I am very much looking forward to Emily in Paris season two and Cobra Kai season four. December has been pretty packed by Netflix.

Also watching Hawkeye on Disney Plus. I feel like it is Disney's/Marvels best show to date, including the Netflix shows that I found overly morose and slow. I really hope they can stick the landing with only one episode left

Incredible Member

Right now it's the last season of Lost In Space and Hotel De Luna.

Just got around to Masters of the Universe Revelation, pt2 - I liked how it all wrapped up.

I'm going to come back to Netfilx for Witcher, Lost in Space S3 and Cobra Kai later. Time to catch up on Yellowstone S4.

Star Trek from the beginning is a great experience.

All-New Member

Finished watching the Squid Game yesterday, and my impression is controversial. On the one hand, it is interesting to watch, the sixth episode is one of the most exciting and intense among all TV shows that have ever been. On the other hand, the ending is weak and the idea itself has been filmed many times, so it won't surprise you with its originality.

British series 'The IT Crowd'. It's got Matt Berry who is in 'What We Do in the Shadows'.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Finished up Masters of the Universe part 2. A lot of mixed feelings. Like wondering why Evil Lynn gets off scott free for destroying Preternia. And feeling like Mark Hamill's Skeletor should have been far cheesier, and thus was wasted for a lot of it. But I won't dive any deeper into it.

Watching Locke&Key off and on though.

I just finished Jurassic Park: Camp Cretaceous S4...now where is that thread?

Watching the Godzilla anime. Some of the stuff is pretty cool. But some of the science mumbo jumbo goes right over my head. I love the old guy and Jet Jaguar, and his workers in general.