Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I started Dark. Best German TV show at the moment, or all time I have to say (that doesn't mean a lot

Good acting, a bit spooky and a mystery story. I am at episode 5 and my heads already spinning in a good way...

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I started Dark. Best German TV show at the moment, or all time I have to say (that doesn't mean a lot

Good acting, a bit spooky and a mystery story. I am at episode 5 and my heads already spinning in a good way...
    I am watching that too. I finished the first season spoilers:
    which ends with a cliff hanger and explains some things but leaves a lot unanswered. I am hoping this doesn't turn out to be like the X-Files or Lost, with more and more unanswered questions.
    end of spoilers
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Sometimes, when it comes to Netflix, 'watching' is a reach. Many, many times it's more like- OH ****, I haven't seen this movie from 30 years ago in 20 years (or never). You fast forward through half the movie until you get to that part you dug and maybe you watch another 10 minutes and then you feed is forever altered. That's to say damn Anjelica Houston was pretty hot in that scene in The Witches where she was standing there shaking, when the little chubby kid walked up on that coven meeting and turned him into a mouse.

Inside The World's Toughest Prisons S4, Costa-Rica. Raphael don't just show up without a couple HD camera guys and a mic op. lol that's the guys I want to hear from.

I also love, and by love I mean- HUH?!, the 'More like this' tab at times is NOTHING like this at all. 1971 Shaft is on an island alone, don't front me Netflix. It'd be different if Coffey or Disco Godfather was up in the list and not a pair of Gerard Butler movies and some direct to video Bruce Willis joint from 4 years ago.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I finished DD season 2 and it holds up. The presence of the Hand makes the Elektra portions weaker but the Hand works when it embraces the horror genre. Granted I think Stick works better as the antagonist than Nobu- Matt and Elektra are paying for his failures as father/leader. I wished they explained the black sky better and tied it to the Beast from the comics.

Extraordinary Member

My girl is begging to me to start watching it with her. She’s on I think Episode 6.

Spectacular Member

Just finished Warrior Nun. And the ending has a very questionable continue. While other rend a season with at least an end of a chapter but no to Warrior Nun. The ending was like it have another episode BUT IT IS THE LAST?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    My girl is begging to me to start watching it with her. She’s on I think Episode 6.
    You cannot start with episode 6. That makes no sense, you have to play catch up.

Spotlight (2017)

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Wife and I are binging Lucifer.

Going to pause on that today to watch Transformers WFC

Ultimate Member

I tried the new Transformers thing, but the different voices just killed it for me, I got so used to the old voices from the old animation version that any new ones just don't sound right imho...

Zodiac (2009)

New Transformers show but I'm 5 episodes in and no mention of Grimlock or Shockwave experimenting on some autobots. That was the best part of the war for Cybertron video game. I'm gonna be honest I don't know who half the characters are because outside of the obvious ones everyone looks the same.

Just finished Supernatural (what has aired, at least), and now checking out Stranger Things.

But poor Benny. Guy was just looking out for the poor girl.

You cannot start with episode 6. That makes no sense, you have to play catch up.
    Agreed. You must start from the first episode. It's that kind of show.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    New Transformers show but I'm 5 episodes in and no mention of Grimlock or Shockwave experimenting on some autobots. That was the best part of the war for Cybertron video game. I'm gonna be honest I don't know who half the characters are because outside of the obvious ones everyone looks the same.
    Show is meant to take place in a separate continuity from the games beyond and only share a title.

I agree, the show re-uses way too many character models as background extras.