Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Recently watched When They See Us. Absolutely heart-wrenching stuff.
    Yup that got to me. I knew the story but this show made me wish I'll will towards that D.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Got all caught up with Longmire.
    I’m only about 2 or 3 episodes in. Really good, underrated procedural involving the Natives.

Astonishing Member

Watching Flash season 3, it's ok silly comic book goodness. iZombie season 3, need to catch up on watching that show. Forgot how great it was. Finished Event Horizon days ago and it has aged like *chef's kiss*

VWars and Bitten. For 1 reason: Vandervoort. The shows themselves are horrible
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Ragnarok
    At only six episodes I went through it very quickly. Weak ending, but up until then I enjoyed it for what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Five episodes to go before I finish Star Trek Deep Space Nine. I saw most of the first three seasons about 15-20 years ago but only a few episodes out of the rest so I decided to finally watch it all since I'd heard such great things about it. It is great at times, despite some iffy acting from a few characters, but like all Star Trek series it also has some awful episodes.
    Curious how you felt about the ending. I assume you've finished it by now.

I finally got around to watching the Witcher. I haven't played the games, and I haven't read the books, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I see some people comparing it to game of thrones but I don't think that's a very good comparison. GOT (at it's best) was a great show for medieval politics, The Witcher doesn't seem to have the same level of depth on that front.

The witcher was entertaining, neither bad nor great. I enjoyed watching it but I don't think I would watch it a second time like I did for GOT.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    VWars and Bitten. For 1 reason: Vandervoort. The shows themselves are horrible
    LOL. I only watched Bitten too because Greyston Holt was naked and or shirtless in many scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    Oh and that recent season of Sherlock.
    I have been rewatching this over and over again. A season has been teased and speculation says we might get it in 2022 or 2023, but we have already waited quite a while.

Titans.

Man, that dude playing Dick is looking the part perfectly. As far as i'm concerned that's Grayson right there.

I haven't watched enough yet of this show to give my opinion though so later.

I'm watching Lost in Space series 2. I'll probably watch Titans series 2 next.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Finished Season 2 and 3 of Castlevania

Ozark season 3

Ozark season 3, as well as Happy season 2. Still gotta finish the animated Altered Carbon as well as Lost in Space S2.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by hurtlinghurdle View Post
    I finally got around to watching the Witcher. I haven't played the games, and I haven't read the books, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I see some people comparing it to game of thrones but I don't think that's a very good comparison. GOT (at it's best) was a great show for medieval politics, The Witcher doesn't seem to have the same level of depth on that front.

The witcher was entertaining, neither bad nor great. I enjoyed watching it but I don't think I would watch it a second time like I did for GOT.
    I watched 10-15 minutes of the show then stopped never to return to it again and Netflix have classified it as if i've watched it. What is that about? Horrible acting i wish i went in with low expectation because i've enjoyed adventure shows of its ilk and loved them but the hype my god ppl need to stop this.