Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Schitts Creek and Norsemen are hilarious by the way. Funny without being nasty for the sake of being nasty. Like so much contemporary comedy on Fox News.

Just finished Stranger Things 2. I got bored. But I was glad to see Eleven reunited with her friends.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

I just started watching "Erased", the live-action adaptation. I'm 2 episodes in (out of 12) and it looks interesting so far.

Finished Erased, pretty good.

I'm watching The End of the F***ing World now, which so far is f***ing amazing. Short though, just 8 episodes of around 20 minutes. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency season 2 will be next.
    Live true or lie well.

Dave Chappels 2 new stand up specials lol. Didnt stop laughing "My parents made just enough money so i can grow up poor around white people" haha Man hope this isnt really his last special the guys funny as hell.

Incredible Member

Dark is outstanding. Twin Peaks meets Stranger Things. Really well done, but it makes my brain hurt trying to understand some of it lol!

Katt Willaims new Special. Man i wish this guy wasnt a batshit crazy ******* because hes got to be one of the funniest comedians of my life time. If you were ever a fan of Katt back in the day b4 he started hanging with Suge Knight and fighting 12 year olds i suggest this for you. Dudes still funny AF.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Watched the first 2 episodes of American Vandal, and think it's hilarious. I love a good mockumentary.

WTF? I see Netflix has ANOTHER drug doc special- Drug Lords. Man, does the cartels have a piece of this thing or what. I haven't even gotten through Narcos Season 2. Anywho. I think Netflix is getting their ducks in line when Disney pulls all there ****. I noticed they've been getting and categorizing a lot more decade related movies.

-I see the original Batman quartet dropped (Also Begins, not sure I've seen DK or Rises). Which means really Batman and Batman Returns are on Netflix. Life's too short to sit through the other two anymore than I already have.

-Godfather trilogy is there now, huzah. Past couple of weeks I've been chipping away at Part II while I study. So great. I'm old enough to remember when having a 19" TV was all most people knew, nowadays these big flat screens make watching movies you haven't seen in forever seem renewed. I hadn't even realized Uncle June (Dominic Chianese) or Danny Aiello was in it.

I'm nearly through the Chicago documentary, great stuff. Love all the music stuff.

Midvillian1322
    Katt Willaims new Special. Man
    Dude. I don't think I finished Dave's pt. 2 of the LAST special. I gotta see Dave's before Katt's and you right. I had tossed dude to the side last couple years but I'm gonna get around to it, sometime.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Watched the first 2 episodes of American Vandal, and think it's hilarious. I love a good mockumentary.
    Fun fact i went to the Highschool it takes place at Oceanside high but they dont film at my school. They just use the name and exterrior shots if the school and city everything else is filmed somwhere nicer lol

Spectacular Member Martini Sigil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Dark is outstanding. Twin Peaks meets Stranger Things. Really well done, but it makes my brain hurt trying to understand some of it lol!
    Dark was indeed excellent... love your analogy...lol

Sense 8 is among my favorite shows ever... as is Narcos, Stranger Things, and Peaky Blinders.

Mindhunter was very good... as is Ozark, and Travelers.... House of Cards jumped the Shark 2 seasons ago, but I still watch .... Bloodline was pretty good... the Crown.... Godless.... Manhunt:Unibomber.... I wish Marco Polo would have gotten another season...

.... and because I'm a giant nerd.... I watch --and enjoy, to varying degrees-- all the Marvel series.
    Last edited by Martini Sigil; 01-24-2018 at 01:22 PM.

I am watching episodes of Planet Earth here and there. I just started Marco Polo, just to see what the show is like. So far, I don't think it is for me. I will be checking out Dark and the new season of Riverdale when I get some more free time.

I also recently just watched the first part of the Godzilla anime.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

The Godzilla anime was pretty good.

Taking a break from any new or new to me series until Walking Dead returns. Hanging by a thread with Flash and Supergirl. The Gifted wrapped up nicely.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Also finished watching "The End of the F***ing World". Good series. Looking forward to season 2.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

- Godzilla anime was solid enough. I had a feeling it was going to be a multi-episode series from that ending. It ended up feeling "unfinished" & I was right.

- Watched the first 5 episodes of "Big Mouth". The hormone monsters are quite hilariously unpredictable. Loved the voice actor for the Ghost of Freddie Mercury on the Gay episode. That song the Ghost of FM sings is 100% Queen legit. Sounded like it was really Freddie singing.