Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Finishing season 1 of Hap and Leonard. Wow Jimmi Simpson is amazing. I've always like him since I saw him on breakout kings but he's great in this. He's a mix OF funny and menacing that I wish Negan was

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I finished American Vandal and thought it was excellent. Now I'm trying to figure out what to watch next. Neo Yokio looked interesting, but gets terrible reviews. Maybe I'll give Master of None a look.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I finished American Vandal and thought it was excellent. Now I'm trying to figure out what to watch next. Neo Yokio looked interesting, but gets terrible reviews. Maybe I'll give Master of None a look.
    Master of none season 1 was good haven't gotten around to season 2 yet. American Vandal was fun just bugged me they used my hometown but didn't actually film there. They just used random exterior shots. And the school was mostly white it seemed. When in reality that school is 70% Hispanic and then black/white/Polynesian were about the same.

Just watched "The Ritual" which was a good solid horror film. I don't think it quite lives up to the current hype around it but a good movie nonetheless.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

New Voltron eps now.

The Red Road. There are some good things nd some bad about this show but anyone who thinks Jason Mamoa ain't got charisma is crazy. His character is like Tony Soprano in that he does some horrible **** but you still like him anyway. Unfortunately his character gets no real development. They just leave him kinda mysterious and you don't know if he's gonna do something bad or good in any given moment. But in the scenes with Jeanie and him he's just oozing charisma when the character gets to show his softer side. But you don't know if it's an act or legit. Anyway I'm a couple episodes into season 2 and I'm sad there's not gonna be a season 3 because some core character here are really good even if the writing not the best at times. Hopefully Phillip gets some development in the 2nd season before the show ends

Amazing Member

I love I, Zombie which I know is a network show in the US but on Netflix here in the UK. Same with Riverdale which I also follow.

Watched a little of Everything Sucks. It isn't amazing but I might watch a bit more eventually. I just finished up with Stranger Things and the Danish comedy drama Rita which is actually really good and I was a wee bit surprised when the fourth season finally popped up.

I'm into Orange Is The New Black, Glow and a few other shows too. Will be watching Jessica Jones season 2 too, of course. Not really been keeping up with the other Marvel shows on Netflix though.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Finished Luke Cage a few days ago. The first half was excellent, then the quality really dropped off the second half. On to Iron Fist now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

I watched Luke Cage seasson 1.Cool television show,All though the last episodes of the first seasson are not as good as the first half of the seasson.
    And curently i am watching Rick and Morty,just started watching the second seasson.Way funny.

I'm nearly half way through Godless. Liking it a lot so far.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

I'm watching Jessica Jones at the moment. It's a bit of a slow burn, so I'm not super motivated to burn through the entire series in a single sitting. But it does seem like a lot of the characters are going in some interesting directions. They're not just side kicks... the supporting cast all seem to be starting to do their own thing, which is kinda nice.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm watching Jessica Jones at the moment. It's a bit of a slow burn, so I'm not super motivated to burn through the entire series in a single sitting. But it does seem like a lot of the characters are going in some interesting directions. They're not just side kicks... the supporting cast all seem to be starting to do their own thing, which is kinda nice.
    I just got done watching the 2nd season of Jessica Jones. I really liked it.
    It's my favorite Netflix Marvel series.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Watched the final episode of G.L.O.W. That was a cute show. Is there going to be a second season?

Yeah, JJS2 is good so far. 4 or 5 episodes in. It's keeping pace with Daredevil's 2 seasons to me in quality.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Love season 3.

It's funny because this could be my love life in a few years.