Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Started Son of Anarchy again. I love Ron Pearlman but this show has some scenes that makes me wish he never tries to take cry again. There a scene with him and Gemma and he confesses to getting Opies wife killed. Man he was bad in that scene when it came time to cry.

I just finished Godless. What an amazing, brilliant series.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Finished Jessica Jones season 2. Not as good as season 1, but still much better than Iron Fist and Defenders. Overall a good season.

Love season 3 was a nice send off to the show. I kind of missed the more messed up Mickey though. Gus was kind of annoying this season too, but I liked the way it wrapped up.

I found the Godfather part 1 and I'm tackling it tonight.

They got Wind River (or as it's more commonly known, Solo Avengers starring Hawkeye and Scarlett Witch) hope to start it this week. I absolutely love Sicario (not sure how I feel about the sequel) so looking forward to seeing this.

Finally started the Joe Cocker doc, pretty sad but it's good so far. FINALLY finished Rush Beyond the Lighted Stage and it was excellent, right up there with the Eagles doc for me. I saw the Roxanne Roxanne trailer, damn, it looks raw. Good to see Mahershalla Ali back (as Cottonmouth... sorta, kinda...not really) on Netflix.
    Last edited by Surf; 03-21-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Started Son of Anarchy again. I love Ron Pearlman but this show has some scenes that makes me wish he never tries to take cry again. There a scene with him and Gemma and he confesses to getting Opies wife killed. Man he was bad in that scene when it came time to cry.
    It's been on my list for months. I only watched the first couple episodes, left it and showed back up round S4 I think. After Opie got killed and rode with it til the end. I wanna pit the missing pieces together but honestly I can't make time for that ghastly **** anymore. Prolly once I start an episode I'll be all in again but I'm good on it... for now. And bruh don't you speak bad on Ron Pearlman, he's done so much, h e can't do everything right. I will say The Death of Clay Morrow episode was one of the COLDEST episodes of dramatic television I've ever seen. He ducked and doged and got other cats murked for weeks up until he caught it. That was great.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The Santa Clarita diet season 2. Jeez it's crazy in all the right places. Everyone in it is great but the guy who plays Eric is funny AF.

@Surf Clay was actually finally being a decent human bein b4 his death. I mean as much as anyone. There really no good guys on the show outside of like Hale and Rosevelt. Finished it last week and I wont lie Charlie Hunnam killed it those final 2 episodes. Almost every scene was emotionaly moving but I think it hit me harder because I binged it over a short period. So I saw Jaxs journey unfold all at once instead of over 7years. The fact he had to go out the way he did mad3 way more sense to me this time around. Ron Pearlman is amazing the prison scene where he pretends he had the holy spirit and starts talking about Pu**y is hilarious. But yea he is just not a crier

I will say I wish Charlie Hunnam got better roles because I forgot how good an actor he can be. You can tell he was masking an accent sometimes but the actual acting he does especially during that last season is top notch. Any dramatic scene with Hunnam and Jimmy Smits was great. As far as my favorite shows I put it up there with Sopranos and The Wire.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Finished Trailer Park Boys season 12. It just kinda made me sad realizing that this was going to be the last we see of the late John Dunsworth as Jim Lahey. RIP you old drunk bastard.

Recently, I've finished watching The Defenders, Safe and Lost in Space.

Currently watching Red Dwarf from the beginning (revisiting my youth!) and the 4th series of Kimmy Schmidt.

Started watching "The Toys That Made Us". Good series so far. I just finished the He-Man episode.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Started watching "The Toys That Made Us". Good series so far. I just finished the He-Man episode.
    The He-Man episode is the only one I've seen so far. I thought it was good too.

Daredevil
    Luke Cage
    Punisher
    Mystery Science Theater 3000
    GLOW (Though I stopped during mid season)

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    The He-Man episode is the only one I've seen so far. I thought it was good too.
    Pretty much all the episodes are well done, I learnt a lot of stuff about Transformers I had little to no idea about. The LEGO one is probably my fav in Season 2 given I loved it as a kid...

Finally finished Season 2 of Daredevil, onto Luke Cage! Thinking about doing a Star Trek run when I move into my new place next week, just have to decide whether to do it by release or chronologically...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Pretty much all the episodes are well done, I learnt a lot of stuff about Transformers I had little to no idea about. The LEGO one is probably my fav in Season 2 given I loved it as a kid...

Finally finished Season 2 of Daredevil, onto Luke Cage! Thinking about doing a Star Trek run when I move into my new place next week, just have to decide whether to do it by release or chronologically...
    The Transformers and Lego episodes will definitely be for me, so I'll give them a watch soon.

I finished Daredevil series 2 not long ago, and jumped straight to The Defenders, so I didn't watch Luke Cage or Iron Fist. After watching The Defenders, I kinda regret not watching Luke Cage now, so I might go back and watch it.

Astonishing Member

The toys that made us is great. And Lost in Space...