Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

I've been rewatching The West Wing to bolster me up through this tough political climate we're in. Binging through a second time, the drop in quality is way more apparent after Sorkin left the show after season 4. The show really lost it's idealism and worse, it lost its spark. Sorkin has very rhythmic dialogue and it's just gone. The actors try to carry it, but they can only do so much.

BANNED

Finished Knights and Watching GLOW. I grew up watching the original and being in love with Psylocke... Ermm Uhm I mean Tara the Southern Belle. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    I've been rewatching The West Wing to bolster me up through this tough political climate we're in. Binging through a second time, the drop in quality is way more apparent after Sorkin left the show after season 4. The show really lost it's idealism and worse, it lost its spark. Sorkin has very rhythmic dialogue and it's just gone. The actors try to carry it, but they can only do so much.
    I love the latter seasons. Starting with the march to the Capitol. Hated when Josh was on the outs but I loved the Santos, Russel, Vinnick campaign stuff.

Extraordinary Member

Glow, the Ranch, Better Call Saul and Yes Minister.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Glow has been fantastic so far. I have always loved Maron anyway and he is just great in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I love the latter seasons. Starting with the march to the Capitol. Hated when Josh was on the outs but I loved the Santos, Russel, Vinnick campaign stuff.
    Yeah the March to the Capitol was a great, great episode. I'm currently in the middle of it between the march to the capitol and the Santos Campaign. I kind of want to just skip to that.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    Yeah the March to the Capitol was a great, great episode. I'm currently in the middle of it between the march to the capitol and the Santos Campaign. I kind of want to just skip to that.
    I loved the camp David stuff as well.

I notice a lot more international products than I did a year ago. Also not sure which studios films get on first or which dont get on all.

Anyway, Rouge One must have just hit, gigity. Didn't catch it at the theater so I'll be on this at least a couple times this wekend.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

One tree hill

BANNED

Just finished watching the first season of Broadchurch yesterday.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I've been watching Castlevania. I still have the last episode still to watch. Finished with MST3K. Poking around trying to decide what to watch next. Maybe Anne With an E. I planned to watch it before but the 2-hour pilot put me off.

Friends from college. Funny and well acted

BANNED

Just finished re-watching the original Twin Peaks series

Spectacular Member

I got done with Penny Dreadful and Glow. I am starting Castlevania with the wife, I hope to finish that tonight. All those shows were really great. I saw the new Defenders trailer, looks tight. Netflix is just killing with original stuff and what they are picking up for content.

The Welsh police drama Hinterland is well worth checking out.