Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

On Christmas Day, my friend and I finished watching the last four episodes of Lucifer.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

All-New Member

I watched The Witcher. Just awesome. Look forward to continuing. It is a pity that the next episodes will be released only at the end of 2022.

S2 of The Witcher. An improvement over S1.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Just finished up S3, which is the series finale, of Lost in Space.

Too bad this had to end after 3 seasons but they did a great job of revamping this property. I'd dare say to the extent that Battlestar Galactica was in that the OG was silly or campy but the updates were slight enough, the additions to lore good and an improved overall project emerged.

One day it'll be interesting to know if the showrunners had other detours planned along the way if Netflix had NOT wanted S3 to be the end. I feel they had the ending planned because they were able to move right into it with no problem thanks to Netflix letting them know when the end would be. Taken as a whole each season flows into one another very well. I highly recommend this for anyone that is a fan of sci-fi action/drama franchises.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ultimate Member

We probably would have gotten to know the kids better, seen how John and Maureen first met and all, more stuff between the kids, stuff between the kids and their parents like when John and Penny were saving Robot after the crash on the bog planet, more about what John went through on some of his missions and such, how the Earth was dying and all, maybe have it drawn out how Judy would tell Grant about her family and such, maybe see if there was something there between Judy and Don or was it Don and the engineer lady whose name I can't remember right now, maybe give Will a love interest...other planets to explore...lots of possibilities...

Season 2 of Genlock, which doesn't get the love around here I thought it would.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Two episodes in to Squid Game now. The lack of sync in the voices is just really good.

Retired

Well, I didn't watch it on Netflix--I took it out from the public library--but BABYLON BERLIN is on Netflix. A really great T.V. series--I think it's the most expensive T.V. series from Germany. I'd say that the first series (which is split into two series for Netflix) was the greater, but the second (or third) series was very good, also. Gereon Rath and Charlotte Ritter are my new heroes. But I despair what future they have--the Weimar Republic is not long for it, as the Nazis rise and their Berlin is bound to fall.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesclues View Post
    Just started on Manifest this week and I'm hooked. Every episode doesn't ever feel boring or slow and always keeps me on my toes. If you enjoy supernatural, crime dramas then it's a really enjoyable show.
    I'd heard it was pretty good but I refused to watch on NBC because I knew it would get cancelled without resolution. I'll check it out if Netflix releases the final season by the next time I re-subscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Just finished up S3, which is the series finale, of Lost in Space.

Too bad this had to end after 3 seasons but they did a great job of revamping this property. I'd dare say to the extent that Battlestar Galactica was in that the OG was silly or campy but the updates were slight enough, the additions to lore good and an improved overall project emerged.

One day it'll be interesting to know if the showrunners had other detours planned along the way if Netflix had NOT wanted S3 to be the end. I feel they had the ending planned because they were able to move right into it with no problem thanks to Netflix letting them know when the end would be. Taken as a whole each season flows into one another very well. I highly recommend this for anyone that is a fan of sci-fi action/drama franchises.
    I kind of felt that the remake of BG veered a bit too far away from the original. But for all the campiness of the original LiS, I felt the new one managed to be serious and yet capture the essence of the original.
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member

All of us are dead - a great zombie series - far superior to what the Walking Dead shows turned into.

All-New Member

I am thinking of watching the Squid Game on Netflix next.

Ultimate Member

Coven of Sisters

Derry Girls

7 Prisoners

Started watching Archive 81

Incredible Member

netflix is an empty wasteland to me right now, nothing worth watching I'm interested in

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Bo Burnham's Inside

Really bad.
    Last edited by Timothy Hunter; 02-20-2022 at 09:17 PM.