Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The latest episode of Rick and Morty and having a rainy day at home has taught me I can do really good impressions of Rick, Morty and Stirling Archer. Huh.

Wondering whether to start watching Star Trek TOS or Enterprise while waiting for Discovery or get back to some shows I left halfway through. Still got Breaking Bad and Dirk Gently to catch up with.

I saw in the loop last night and it was fun seeing my dr Peter Capaldi cussing up a storm. I might watch Rogue One tonight.

Put on an episode of Next Gen. A matter of time. Berlinghoff Rasmussen was a great one off.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Travels with My Father with British comic Jack Whitehall. Somewhat staged but funny enough coupled with some nice locations and witty comebacks from his dad.

Also Painting with Bob Ross for when I'm in a chilled sort of mood.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Second season of Frontier. Jason Mamoa is a man's man as Declan Harp. That gunstock club is just wicked. It reminds me of a Sali Fijian war club

I'm working my way through The IT Crowd, and I've started Jessica Jones. I'm way behind with the Marvel stuff.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

My fiance and I are currently on the last season of Mad Men. I have watched it before, but she hasn't. This rewatch as really solidified my opinion that it's the greatest show of all time.

Mudbound.... Wow this movie was really good. Netflix must really like the actor who plays Turk in the marvel stuff(Joe Morgan?). Cause hes in alot of netflix stuff. And hes really good in this, everyone is. Even mary j blige who aint an actor. Garrett Hedlund is suprisingly good here, i know ge does alot of **** but every once in awhile he knocks out the park. But the biggest standout for me is the kid who played Eazy E in staright out of Compton. He is amazing in his role. Him and Hedlund are the heart but damn if this cast aint great top to bottom. Netflix got screwed with Beast of no nation come award season. I think they might break through with this movie.

Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters has been a surprisingly solid and enjoyable Superhero cartoon .

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Just watched the final season of Longmire last week and have been watching Punisher season 1 this week.

BANNED

1945: The Savage Peace, which is about the reprisals against ethnic Germans immediately after the war. Horrifying stuff.

Then I watched KKK: The Fight for White Supremacy. One of the Klansmen says that Auschwitz was like a summer camp. These people are confoundingly stupid.

Longmire, GLOW, Supergirl, American Horror Story, The Twilight Zone

Finished watching the Punisher and finishing up How I Met Your Mother for like the 7th time. I'm on season 9. I will be watching Archie season 2 next.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Watched the newest season of The Great British Baking Championship/Bake Off. Sad that's the last season for the hosts and Mary.

Nice to see a "reality show" that isn't all fake drama and whining.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Finished watching the Punisher and finishing up How I Met Your Mother for like the 7th time. I'm on season 9.
    I never did make it through season 9.