Default Blue Marvel vs Genis-Vell

Both have a past of fighting evenly with Sentry, but who is superior?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The one that has a LEGITIMATE history of fighting evenly with Sentry, i.e. Genis.

Blue Marvel is very powerful, but as far as I know (unless his presentation has changed HUGELY) he has no business tangling with Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The one that has a LEGITIMATE history of fighting evenly with Sentry, i.e. Genis.

Blue Marvel is very powerful, but as far as I know (unless his presentation has changed HUGELY) he has no business tangling with Bob.
    My bad for the stomp then. Who is on Blue Marvels level then? Oddinson? FosThor? Hyperion? I know he beat down King Hyperion but I'm not sure if that version comparable to current Hyperion or not).
    Last edited by Cody; 06-18-2017 at 04:07 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

I'd just like to know how powerful he is as I am trying to recall Marvel heroes that are one Sentrys level.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I'd just like to know how powerful he is as I am trying to recall Marvel heroes that are one Sentrys level.
    The problem is there are very few people in Sentry's category.

He's above Herald-level and below Skyfather, so that puts him in that nebulous middle-ground with people like Thanos.

Genis didn't start off at that level, but during and after his own ongoing series he increased in power with the result of the famous battle in which he and Sentry were fighting in the Microverse and the energy they were releasing was visible in the main MU. Then he increased further such that Zemo with two moonstones fought him just to get him out of the MU before he destroyed it.

That's not Blue Marvel's ballpark. He's probably more in the Odinson region, but I haven't actually seen what Odinson sans hammer is capable of.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

To extrapolate, BM is probably a bit beyond Odinson level, primarily due to a speed edge and more displayed versatility. But his high-end feats are really "PIS-laden even fight against an early Sentry" and "that one time that Uatu said 'you one bad mofo, dog.'"* After that, well, he's written as a slower Superman - the toughest of the Avengers on the team he briefly occupied (sans Monica), but that was an Avengers team that didn't include Thor, etc.

* Note: I might be paraphrasing slightly.