Spectacular Member

Default Batman Prodigal Review (Canon Read Through #42)

After the huge Knightfall Arc Bruce has had to seriously look at the legacy that he leaves behind. He's a man with a plan and wants someone in place that he can trust to take over the role should something happen. So he let's Dick take the cape and cowl for a while to see if he's ready.

How does the book stack up after the phenomenal Knightsend storyline?

I Jumped in to find out!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the book. Full review below

Batman Prodigal Review

Cheers
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

Incredible Member

Good review, I agree that Dick & Tim's interactions is one of the books best aspects but the way Dent is freed from prison and how every single issue seems to build him up to some major threat really gets old quickly, yes Dick made a mistake but hes never struck me as the kind of guy who would carry that with him for the rest of his life like Bruce would

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Good review, I agree that Dick & Tim's interactions is one of the books best aspects but the way Dent is freed from prison and how every single issue seems to build him up to some major threat really gets old quickly, yes Dick made a mistake but hes never struck me as the kind of guy who would carry that with him for the rest of his life like Bruce would
    Yeah I agree, I can't believe the 'Harvey Kent' thing was the best way that they could come up with for his escape, Dick seems like the kind of guy who just accepts things for how they are and gets on with it
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon