Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I...I feel like I should know who this kid is but he seems to have come out of nowhere .

Man, with all the stuff piling up in Shawn's life, being kidnapped, Dick being a jerk, no money, her obvious anger at the government, and now her mentor coming back into her life...I actually wouldn't be surprised if she breaks and turns to crime again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, with all the stuff piling up in Shawn's life, being kidnapped, Dick being a jerk, no money, her obvious anger at the government, and now her mentor coming back into her life...I actually wouldn't be surprised if she breaks and turns to crime again.
    Yeah... Batgirl team talked about dick and barbara relationship(Nothing that can surprise me).. This is Shawn end..

For NEW TRUE relationships you need NEW CHARACTERS(Jessica Cruz for example).. Not old characters with one boy/girlfriend better than the rest of boy/girlfriends in that character story.. For that I never trusted in this relationship.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-03-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Mighty Member

Damn! Shawn is either gonna die or turn evil in the end of the arc. The least we could ask for is a breakup.

I blame the damn politicians! The scorns of the Earth!

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Shawn seems like an interesting character though, question is, what about the Baby that she's supposed to be having. Please don't pull a Kyle and get rid of her that fast. She's a good character for a part of his world there. I'd really like to see her stick around in some form.

dickbabs strikes again I see

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I...I feel like I should know who this kid is but he seems to have come out of nowhere .

Giz.

Also pretty weak excuses to turn into a villain, but who knows, sometimes Seeley writes some strange stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Shawn seems like an interesting character though, question is, what about the Baby that she's supposed to be having.
    She was not pregnant. It's clearly shown in the last page of the final issue of the kidnapping arc after she's back to Blüdhaven. The pregnancy test confirmed that her late period was just an accident.

Pigeon looks younger then i thought she would.

Spectacular Member

I liked it, a lot of action and nice seeing Nightwing having to think on his feet to fight all these supervillains, just to have Blockbuster get his way in the end. That cliffanger though, interesting to see how they all got out of it. Not sure where they're going with Sawn and Pigeon, but I feel like she might do something criminal to get to money for the center, which Dick would never approve of.

Always Rakzo

Quite enjoyable. Speaking as someone who completely DETESTS the blunt reinventions that Ben Percy has created on Green Arrow, it was good to see Dick beating up those particular versions of Count Vertigo and Clock King. Plus, Seeley gives the villains a few lines but they're enough to reveal their true characters like how China White's drug business is referenced (still not a fan of she's an assassin though, she's supposed to be a crime lord).

The art was fine enough but the storytelling was poor, the transitions between panels were not that clear.

Pretty impressive display from Nightwing here.

I thought it was a bit over the top. I like Nightwing and want him have good showing, but basically going over entire army of villains and even describing some of them as Superman level? Lets not get crazy here. I also find it contrived how Pigeon appears in her costume and climbs thru the window... when she is on parole?

I don't know, it looks like once arc starts focusing more on Bludhaven then things start falling apart, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I thought it was a bit over the top. I like Nightwing and want him have good showing, but basically going over entire army of villains and even describing some of them as Superman level? Lets not get crazy here. I also find it contrived how Pigeon appears in her costume and climbs thru the window... when she is on parole?

I don't know, it looks like once arc starts focusing more on Bludhaven then things start falling apart, at least for me.
    It's hardly something new (Batfamily) to use enemies weak points to overpower them despite how strong they are.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post

After the humiliation and terrible showings Dick and his allies are subjected to, I'm not going to complain about a bit of OP every once in a while.