• Angel

3 1.84%
  • Bishop

3 1.84%
  • Cable

15 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It's always has been Xavier, Cyclops and Wolverine. Couldn't think any other male X-men that's more important than them. Unfortunately, Marvel killed them all /sigh

Movie verse wise: Xavier-Magneto-Wolverine.

Yep. And with (the real versions of) Xavier, Cyclops and Wolverine all dead, Cable is now the X-patriarch...

...at least according to comments in interviews. In reality he's hopping through time chasing some new villain and having zero contact with anyone in the present day Marvel Universe apparently. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yep. And with (the real versions of) Xavier, Cyclops and Wolverine all dead, Cable is now the X-patriarch...

...at least according to comments in interviews. In reality he's hopping through time chasing some new villain and having zero contact with anyone in the present day Marvel Universe apparently. Go figure.
    Cable is time traveller. Nothing surprising that he is hopping through time and chasing some new villain in his SOLO and having zero contact with anyone in the present day MU in his first arc.
    Gambit by Asmus had first arc about him as thief without any other MU characters either.

Such story is normal for solo book.

First two are easy: Cyke and Wolvie.

Now the third choice is hard. It's either Beast, Nightcrawler or Cable. I'm choosing Cable, but compelling arguments can be made about the other two, too.

BANNED

Maybe after Deadpool II, Cable can make a case or if this was the 90s....Beast kinda gets his spot by default. He is usually around because a Super Genius is useful and he has a recognizable look to show off not all mutants look like supermodels. If it was just male X-Men characters in general it be Logan, Scott and Erik. If it has to be someone who is a hero you get Beast by default.

Why aren´t Professor X and Magneto in the list?? I would dare to say they have had a much larger influence in the organization than the proposed X Men (with the exception of Cyclops)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

I say Magneto would definitely be third....Xavier is a pure telepath which means his powerset is boring as all hell (why you never see him in videogames) and useless against robots.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Why aren´t Professor X and Magneto in the list?? I would dare to say they have had a much larger influence in the organization than the proposed X Men (with the exception of Cyclops)
    Well, according to OP...

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    I didn't put Magneto or Professor X voluntary. I feel like they did the most for mutant kind because of the two main ideologies they both created.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

These three, because of the different (complementary) roles they play in X-Men and which you can see in action in this page (UXM #127):

Simplifying a lot: humanity, leadership & strength.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 06-19-2017 at 03:31 AM.

I'm focusing on students. The third place would have been too easy with Prof X or Magneto. Now it's an interesting contest between Beast, Nightcrawler and Gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    These three, because of the different (complementary) roles they play in X-Men and which you can see in action in this page (UXM #127):

Simplifying a lot: humanity, leadership & strength.
    Ohhh that was the first X Men book I ever read,.. those were the Golden days!
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I'd be an even more arguable question if you took out Wolverine and Cyclops instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I'd be an even more arguable question if you took out Wolverine and Cyclops instead.
    An argument can be made that the men don't have a Trinity but a Quadrant. With Xavier and Magneto being one pair of opposite poles and Wolverine and Cyclops being the other pair of opposing forces. And the series is about the intersecting of these two opposing pairs.

Last edited by Confuzzled; 06-19-2017 at 03:55 AM.

cyclops and wolverine definitely. i voted for nightcrawler #3. i feel he's a fan favorite and pretty well known

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    That's why it's a multiple choices poll. You can vote for Cyke and Logan, while voting for a third person. Excluding both and asking a question about who's the third one would have the same result.