3 1.84%
  • Bishop

3 1.84%
  • Cable

15 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default X-Men male trinity

While I was doing some research on the internet, I was wondering who's the X-Men's trinity (similar to DC).

I'm pretty sure most of the people will agree that Cyclops, Wolverine and Storm/Jean are the main trinity, but who are the 3 males X-Men who did the most for mutant kind ?

I trust y'all to vote for 3 max.

For me, it's Cyclops, Wolverine and Beast (as much as I hate him).

If you think I missed someone, please let me know. I'm pretty sure everyone who qualify is in the poll.

I didn't put Magneto or Professor X voluntary. I feel like they did the most for mutant kind because of the two main ideologies they both created.
    Last edited by Magneto; 06-18-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

THIS
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

THIS
    Honestly, Storm vs Jean is a very close debate. I'll do a next round with the top three of each thread (male and female) to see who the CBR forum think is the real X-trinity.

BANNED

Colossus cured mutant AIDS(Technically it was Beast, but he took his sweet time doing it, and Piotr made the sacrifice which probably saved a lot more people).

Cyclops did some stuff.

Cable probably did some crucial timey wimey bullshit we don't even know about.

In terms of popularity, it's probably Wolverine, Magneto, and Xavier. Cyclops lost his slot because of the movies.

Incredible Member

Male Trinity. I have two:

Currently in Comics: Old Man Logan, Beast, Magneto OR Old Man Logan, Nightcrawler and Colossus

In General: Wolverine, Cyclops, Professor X

It depends on how you evaluate it.

How much editorial or writer focus is pretty different than action story moments or behind the scenes support. (Also, there was no Xavier included -- that would've been a no-brainer, I guess.)

Anyway, I voted Wolverine for rebuilding the school the last time and continuing that part of Xavier's legacy, Cyclops for being the wartime leader (won't delve into the good or bad of it) and Nightcrawler for saving the one who reignited the mutant gene, keeping them from extinction (again, love or hate the story).

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Of the list given, I think Wolverine, Cyclops and Cable top it pretty easily. However, I do think Xavier belongs on it more so than any other. Magneto, as much as I'm a fan of the character, not so much. he's hugely important yes, but not top 3 possibly not even top 5. As compelling as his narrative is, too much of it was wrong, or as an antagonist.
    Last edited by Kisinith; 06-18-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    It depends on how you evaluate it.

How much editorial or writer focus is pretty different than action story moments or behind the scenes support. (Also, there was no Xavier included -- that would've been a no-brainer, I guess.)

Anyway, I voted Wolverine for rebuilding the school the last time and continuing that part of Xavier's legacy, Cyclops for being the wartime leader (won't delve into the good or bad of it) and Nightcrawler for saving the one who reignited the mutant gene, keeping them from extinction (again, love or hate the story).
    Like I said, I didn't put Xavier or Magneto. I feel like their experience/career are a proof that they both did the most for mutant kind. I want to focus on students.

BANNED

Cyclops, Wolverine and... ugh... Beast.

Cyclops and Wolverine definitely. Voted Gambit for the 3rd because of how popular he became in the 90s.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Cyclops, Nightcrawler.... Wolverine The three highest rated Male's in my top 10

Spectacular Member

Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Colossus.

Yeah, couldn't bring myself to put Beast because of the 05 mess...

Classic/Pre-#600 - Mags, Scott, and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Logan IG

Current: Sunspot, Cable, and Iceman

Niffleheim

This wasn't as effortless as the X-Women Trinity but The Midget and Fuzzy Elf were easy to vote for but God! the men really don't have that close a bond or with each other for me to be happy with my choices.