Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1123
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    Can the youtube sheeps even decide what they collectively want?
    Could say that about CBR members to be fair.

Fantastic Member

Could say that about CBR members to be fair. john ossie

umm what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Could say that about CBR members to be fair.
    Well, the X-board just want a simple thing; death to anyone that harms the X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the X-board just want a simple thing; death to anyone that harms the X-men.
    They're also unbelievably paranoid

Ultimate Member

Can the youtube sheeps even decide what they collectively want?
    They can be fair as long as you pander to them. The moment you don't it's ON.

Really? SO does that include the following?

Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Iron man, Dr Strange, Avengers, Silver Surfer, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Punisher and 90% of Marvel?

Does it include Dc Comics with Superman, Batman, Teen Titans and others who have slapped around the X-Men?

What about Image Comics? Valiant Comics? IDW? Boom? Dark Horse? Static? Lionforge? Archie? Titan comics?

Big Bang Theory, Scandal, Simpsons, Family Guy, NBA, NFL and other shows. Star Wars & other movie franchises.

I bring them all up since you stated harm-I would assume harm would be anything from floppy sales, better use of POC, trade sales, toys sales, better ratings, better reviews, awards won, box office profit for a single film, ability to enter markets where X-Men can't and never will, dvd sales, books not PACKING 25 cent bins and books checked out at the library.

Which means you would be wishing death to a lot of folks.

Or is this another dig at the Inhumans?

So when do X-Men fans go after Dr Who fans? Star Trek fans? Harry Potter fans? Tim Drake fans?

BANNED

The most harm done to the X-Men comes from fans

It may be incredibly foolish, but I'm still hoping that at least Invisible Woman returns. Before all the bad FF news most were sure the FF would be the ones back, but it would definitely be a shock now. Plus the rumblings last year that there may be an Invisible Woman solo gives me the tiniest bit of hope (very tiny).
    Last edited by Crimz; 07-05-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    They're also unbelievably paranoid
    Go and buy the FF on Marvel Heroes, and then we can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    So how AvX and IvX are our fault ?.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    They can be fair as long as you pander to them. The moment you don't it's ON.

Really? SO does that include the following?

Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Iron man, Dr Strange, Avengers, Silver Surfer, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Punisher and 90% of Marvel?

Does it include Dc Comics with Superman, Batman, Teen Titans and others who have slapped around the X-Men?

What about Image Comics? Valiant Comics? IDW? Boom? Dark Horse? Static? Lionforge? Archie? Titan comics?

Big Bang Theory, Scandal, Simpsons, Family Guy, NBA, NFL and other shows. Star Wars & other movie franchises.

I bring them all up since you stated harm-I would assume harm would be anything from floppy sales, better use of POC, trade sales, toys sales, better ratings, better reviews, awards won, box office profit for a single film, ability to enter markets where X-Men can't and never will, dvd sales, books not PACKING 25 cent bins and books checked out at the library.

Which means you would be wishing death to a lot of folks.

Or is this another dig at the Inhumans?

So when do X-Men fans go after Dr Who fans? Star Trek fans? Harry Potter fans? Tim Drake fans?
    What do you think ?.

Go and buy the FF on Marvel Heroes, and then we can talk.
    LOL. So grumpy! LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Well, hopefully he sticks the landing and doesn't mess with continuity and characterization too much while doing it .

The problem I have with the Aaron tweets is that Marvel pretty much says ''biggest story done so far'' on a fairly regular basis (if not often) so I just basically roll my eyes when I see stuff like that, still I'll wait until I get more details before I really judge Legacy, at least for now LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Hey come on. It's not like their the fanbase of characters who are supposed to represent oppressed minorities & then laugh at the fact that another set of minorities are sent to concentrations camps then are tortured & killed while their set of minorities sit nice & cozy in a walled up community while the rest of America gets gangraped by Neo-Nazi's & Cult Terrorists & justify this action simply because "It's good when it happens to someone else". Cut them a break. They're brand has a meesly 9 1/2 titles & the evil replacements coming in takin' their herbs have a whopping 5 clearly the X-brand has the short end of the stick.

I'm just hoping for what I always hope for; good stories and consistent writing. This likely won't be the next big thing that people are hoping for, but I can at least try and enjoy the ride.