Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,111 to 1,123 of 1123

BC reporting they've heard Waid on Cap for an arc followed by Coates, Spencer on Spiderman, Zdarsky on Marvel Two in One and Aaron/Rebic on Avengers.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07...e-marvel-2018/
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    BC reporting they've heard Waid on Cap for an arc followed by Coates, Spencer on Spiderman, Zdarsky on Marvel Two in One and Aaron/Rebic on Avengers.
    So Waid is going to be the transition writer between Spencer and Coates, basically. I have a feeling I'm probably going to want him to stick around over Coates taking over .

I'm not Spencer's biggest fan, but it's about time ASM finally got a new writer.

Zdarsky on Marvel Two-in-One seems like something he'd be good at.

I'm curious to see what a Jason Aaron Avengers book is like.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Waid is going to be the transition writer between Spencer and Coates, basically. I have a feeling I'm probably going to want him to stick around over Coates taking over .

I'm curious to see what a Jason Aaron Avengers book is like.
    Heck, I'd like Waid to stick to the Avengers book, with a complete reshuffling of the team. Didn't really get around to reading it until now since the team was more than meh to me.

But like you, I'm curious as to reading the Avengers with Aaron writing them, provided the team is interesting enough.

Also wondering where Waid will go, if indeed he's just a transition writer on the new Cap book. It would be a waste of talent to keep him confined to the Champions (especially since I've heard he's not doing that great writing teens, probably not that interesting to him anyway). I selfishly wish Marvel will give him a book that I'll like

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    I'm just hoping for what I always hope for; good stories and consistent writing. This likely won't be the next big thing that people are hoping for, but I can at least try and enjoy the ride.
    Same here! I'm trying to remain optimistic.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

So i'll need to know more about the fallout from these books before i decide whether or not to pick them up; may or may not start spider man after # 801, and may skip the avengers entirely, depending on who's on the team by that point.
    Last edited by protege; 07-06-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Well, we can rule out Tony as the return that will "break the internet" in Legacy.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Soule on Cap feels like a good fit. Hope he doesn't end on Daredevil, though. As much as people want to shake things up, I also don't think things should be shaken up just for the sake of shaking it up. Is Spencer on Amazing Spider-Man or Spectacular? I think it's a good fit, but I'll believe Dan Slott is leaving Spider-Man when I see him leave Spectacular Spider-Man.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Unbelievable Gwenpool #18
    What (cross-title) arc was the Sentinels attack? The Fin Fang Foom attack? Have we seen Mr. Orto before?

The timeline scene placements came across with some unwanted uncertainty. (And I guess Terrible Eye won't be appearing/acknowledged in Dr.Strange and the Sorcerors Supreme title any "time" soon.) The future trope stuff is a bit offputting but the neat twist 4th Wall stuff developments is, well, developing neatly. The unique Teddy POV issues was refreshing. It was a sad moment seeing him see his sister theatrically gun down that unarmed gang of goons. The art is very neat too. More comic book fun than a lot of other stuff this week.

Cheezy way to make the fun gang cover valid but... acceptable.
    18_medium.jpg

Dr.Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme is ending.

I was looking forward to Waid on Cap. If Coates is going to be on it then I think I will pass on it. What I read of his BP was awful.

i'll give Coates a try at the very least. just not a fan of his work on Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    I was looking forward to Waid on Cap. If Coates is going to be on it then I think I will pass on it. What I read of his BP was awful.
    Yeah, from everything I've heard about Coates on Black Panther I'm not sure if I'm keen on seeing him write Cap .

Although maybe this means a new writer for Black Panther ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, from everything I've heard about Coates on Black Panther I'm not sure if I'm keen on seeing him write Cap .

Although maybe this means a new writer for Black Panther ?
    I hope it is untrue because I have wanted to read Cap for years. Also if the Avengers rumor is true I will be dropping that. I hope the Two in One rumor stinks also. Spectacular Spiderman stinks. Basically two books I was really looking forward to and one I enjoy practically ruined.