Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    They could do a lot worse than Brett Dalton. He does a great charming asshole.
    He seems pretty bad on what little I've seen of the SHIELD show, so I'm not sure how much worse they could do. He's also way too tv actor, I can't even see him carrying some low budget Asylum knockoff movie.

Yeah, outside TV he's mainly done some romantic comedy and faith films. Apparentally he's one of Nolan North's favorites for the role.

Nathan Fillion seems to be a fan favorite, but he's almost as old as the older Nathan in UC4's epilogue.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Yeah, outside TV he's mainly done some romantic comedy and faith films. Apparentally he's one of Nolan North's favorites for the role.

Nathan Fillion seems to be a fan favorite, but he's almost as old as the older Nathan in UC4's epilogue.
    Nathan Fillion would be great if the people behind the movie also have a time mechine. But when you're going back, do you take him off the set of Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place or do you take Ryan Reynolds? And if you take Reynolds, what was the point of the time mechine?

Then again, if you have a time mechine you just get early '90s Bruce Campbell.

Right now I'm not really sure you can do an Uncharted movie. I mean, no one really gives a shit about seeing a movie with that character or based on that series. Only reason to really do an Uncharted movie is if you wanted to see a certain type of actor doing wisecracking Indiana Jones. Right now I don't really think there is any actor I'd really want to see doing that.