Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    Catman and Swamp Thing
    I wish. THAT would be super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I just noticed that Dan Didio is on the villain wheel on that Harley Quinn #27 cover.
    Oh god, he's become self-aware! Judgement Day is upon us!

BANNED

So, awesome that we're finally moving forward with Tim, which we already knew about, and that the 'Tec team will purportedly be dealing with The Outsiders stuff (Awesome for other people, not me), but I'd still like to know the in-universe explanation for why the 'Tec team isn't involved in the Gotham Resistance, and yet Oli and Dinah are.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post

BATGIRL #15
    Written by HOPE LARSON
    Art by CHRIS WILDGOOSE
    Cover by DAN MORA
    Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    “Summer of Lies” part two! Just as Batgirl and Nightwing discover which villain from their past has returned, they realize something worse…it was all a trap! When everything they thought they knew comes crashing down, will they be able to confront their true feelings for each other?
    On sale SEPTEMBER 27 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Goodbye, Shaw? The art of beyond keeps getting worse ... and Batwoman's getting better.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Between the trades and titles coming out in September and October, my wallet is going to be hurting.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Between the trades and titles coming out in September and October, my wallet is going to be hurting.
    Let's all break the piggy bank.

All Star Batman 14
    Batman 30 & 21
    Red Hood & The Outlaws 14
    Super Sons 8

That Batgirl cover is very pretty but I hope its just a case of comic covers being comic covers and exaggerating the content. I'm getting really sick of the DickBabs tease that happens every 5-10 issues. Either let them be friends or get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    but I'd still like to know the in-universe explanation for why the 'Tec team isn't involved in the Gotham Resistance, and yet Oli and Dinah are.
    Do we know for sure that they aren't?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Do we know for sure that they aren't?
    Wouldn't they have been in the promotional material or mentioned in the solicits?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Wouldn't they have been in the promotional material or mentioned in the solicits?
    Maybe, but those one-shot are spanning months. Maybe they just haven't revealed the whole resistance lineup yet.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Marcio Takara on the Birds of Prey will be awesome!

Wow, the Super Sons' adventure goes off-world. Batman and Superman should have supervised their sons more. I mean, they are going to another planet!

I feel the same with Frontier about Gotham Resistance. Another interruption again for Teen Titans. But the premise looks fun.

Finally, Tim's back! He's going to have a big role in Rebirth mystery it seems. I wonder who he's going to discover.

Sooo the Nightwing elseworld is this month too. I almost forgot about that.

Batwoman cover spooked me out as soon as I saw that.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    A little sad that Steve Epting's off Batwoman (at least for now), but Fernando Blanco taking over is both good and kinda funny in a meta sense. And I wasn't expecting Kate to guest-star in RHatO, but it sounds fun right now.
    I don't get it? Why meta?

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Marcio Takara on the Birds of Prey will be awesome!
    I know! I really like Roge Antonio and Claire Roe, but Takara is amazing!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Many thoughts!

Metal: Um. Still sounds like a very typical crossover. With Snyder touches like "ancient mystery." All the crossovers with evil Batman? I have no clue what characters are going to be in them, so why should I care about them? Now the Teen Titans/Nightwing/Suicide Squad crossover with Batgirl and Black Canaray guest starring actually sounds like it could be fun. Might be the only thing I'm looking forward to for this crossover so far.

Nightwing - Spyral sounds like it's going to be a killer arc. Too bad it has the Potato Face art. I'm still really excited to see Dick and Helena fighting crime together - though how Minos survived an arrow to the eye is really interesting...

All Star Batman: why do people think that we'll actually be tense about Alfred dying or Batman stopping being Batman?

Batgirl: Welp, still excited to see Babs and Dick smooching again. Though I have no clue what this villain is supposed to be. Brainiac?

Birds of Prey: Takara! Huntress teaching school! This is pretty much everything I'd want from a one-shot issue!

Batman: Kite Man and more Jokes and Riddles. I'm surprisingly intrigued, so far, suprisingly because I hate Joker, find Riddler annoying, and dislike prequels. But...eh, King's done pretty well, even if I don't love any of it, I like it pretty well.

Batman Beyond: Orlando: ugh. Nissa Batgirl? Oooh, now that's interesting. Hopefully we'll get some more of this very interesting character!

Batwoman: Now this is something that sounds pretty awesome. Worst enemies stuck with each other!

Detective Comics: I'm...torn about Sebela coming back to write for Steph. On the one hand, he did a very good job with the one shot. On the other...JT4, don't make Steph a second class citizen in your book! Devote time and attention to her too! (Also, I guess Tim's back. Yay! B)

Bane: Conquest: Oooh, Dixon writing Catwoman and Bane together. Sounds nifty!

Nightwing: New Order: Still don't really know what this is supposed to be about, but I'm still interested based on the creative team.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

NIGHTWING: MINOS IS ALIVE? The new continuity consequences?
    GOTHAM RESISTANCE SOLICITATIONS: We should save Nightwing.
    BATWOMAN 7
    DETECTIVE COMICS
    .. StephxTim..
    RED HOOD OUTLAWS.. As I imaginated Bizarro is another person after return from the "death"... WHY?
    SUPERSONS
    BANE CONQUEST
    BATMAN THE SHADOW

MAYBE

Batman
    Batman Beyond:
    Batgirl beyond? Nissa?
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-20-2017 at 04:57 AM.