Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    How does the story work without the kid in it?
    I reordered large chunks.

Basically, Superman comes back. Finds out Lois doesn't think the world needs a Superman (apparently) and blames him for leaving. Lex hatches a scheme involving the fortress crystals, kidnaps Lois who's investigating. Some guy named Richard shows up in a hellicopter. Superman sees Lois (pan and scan helped here) and becomes motivated to fight off the Kryptonite poisoning. Lois visits him in the hospital. Lex is stranded. Superman flies away. Runtime made up for with things like Jimmy and Clark at the bar. The biggest trick is reordering Lois' scenes and zooming in and panning whenever the kid or Richard are present. The conflict is simply that Lois is hurt because Superman left without saying goodbye, Superman didn't realize how much Lois meant to him.

Oh. And I cut in the scene of young Clark in the cape from Man of Steel because I felt like it.

stan67

They should do a re-release. I would also love too the hours of bloopers that Christopher Reeve spoke of on "The Tonight Show". I would also love to see the Television version of "Superman II" released. The balcony scene from that edition is much better.

So has anyone gone to see this re-release in theaters? I’ve seen some posts and wondered how it was. No where close to me is showing it unfortunately.

Well, Warners now has a 4K edition of Superman: The Movie for sale. It's just the theatrical version on 4K, Blu-Ray, and Digital with a couple of rerun special features. I assume the Digital copy is 1080p only.

Hopefully, the picture quality is fantastic because that seems to be the only reason to get this. It's nothing special otherwise, however.