Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Detective Comics #959 preview

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/books-co...ive-first-look

I think Martinez just one-upped himself again.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

That was pretty excellent. Loving how Bruce and Zatanna are written here and the art is stunning. I do wonder if the two groups are going to stay completely isolated, or if the 'Tec team is going to meet Zee.

Also, I eagerly await people saying how Tynion hates Batman because Zatanna is so much better at magic than him.

Wow this looks amazing! I love young Bruce and Zatanna

This is going to be fun .

Bruce and Zee together is so cute. I love their banter .

Spectacular Member AzraelOnline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    That was pretty excellent. Loving how Bruce and Zatanna are written here and the art is stunning. I do wonder if the two groups are going to stay completely isolated, or if the 'Tec team is going to meet Zee.
    I was thinking the same thing. Like is Bats going to be like no! you can't work with her! haha
    Azrael Online - The Source for all things Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by AzraelOnline View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Like is Bats going to be like no! you can't work with her! haha
    Now I'm imagining Kate teasing Bruce about his relationship with Zee .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is going to be fun .

Bruce and Zee together is so cute. I love their banter .
    I am not at all interested in breaking up Selina and Bruce - but I completely agree - the fun of these exchanges is incredibly infectious.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I am not at all interested in breaking up Selina and Bruce - but I completely agree - the fun of these exchanges is incredibly infectious.
    If you think about it, Zatanna is the only childhood friend Bruce has. Also her and Bruce have weird relationships with other people. Selina might coax him into a 3 relationship with another women because we all know Bruce, while not immune to multiple relationships at once, would never put that ball out there. Zatanna Also has expeirence of a Poly relationship with herself, Nick Necro and John Constantine before John Constantine kinda blew it all up so I say she would be up for it.

Might just get this for Zatanna. Love me some Zee! Plus, her and Bruce have one of the most entertaining dynamics

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    If you think about it, Zatanna is the only childhood friend Bruce has. Also her and Bruce have weird relationships with other people. Selina might coax him into a 3 relationship with another women because we all know Bruce, while not immune to multiple relationships at once, would never put that ball out there. Zatanna Also has expeirence of a Poly relationship with herself, Nick Necro and John Constantine before John Constantine kinda blew it all up so I say she would be up for it.

For sure lol. Bruce and Selina would def have one open relationship.

BANNED

https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...45524341313537

Writers are trolls...it could all be a fake out...there's a chance we won't lose the best addition to the BatFam of the 21st Century...it doesn't need to end tragically...

just gotta keep telling my self these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...45524341313537

Writers are trolls...it could all be a fake out...there's a chance we won't lose the best addition to the BatFam of the 21st Century...it doesn't need to end tragically...

just gotta keep telling my self these things.
    That's nothing, look at the very next one:

Screenshot_20170627-194904.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    That's nothing, look at the very next one:

Screenshot_20170627-194904.jpg
    Yeah...yeah I saw.

Guess we have an idea of what Clayface's personal arc will be about...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Guess we have an idea of what Clayface's personal arc will be about...
    It was always going to end bad. He has trouble keeping track of himself the more he uses his powers and has boughts of insanity that make him go off the rails. Its going to be ugly and sad and break all of the hearts