Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

America's solicitation continues to roll my eyes over the delusion of grandeur & ego stroking the book has. Why is this not cancelled yet?

Anyway Stuff does seem to be looking up for Marvel with the shift into Legacy, Champions might become tolerable with a team-mix up, USAvengers surprisingly survived SE, Slingers are back in Scarlet Spider, & everything else is looking fine for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    No Ultimates, no Wasp, no Captain America (that's gonna be relaunched of course), Infamous Iron Man, Sorcerers Supreme, Monsters Unleashed look to be ending.

Avengers, Cap Marvel, Totally Awesome Hulk, Uncanny Avengers, Invincible Iron Man covers all suggest an ending

Moongirl, Black Bolt, Champions, possibly ending?
    Wait what so they renumber Ultimates to #100 for August just to end it there? That sure explains the double size.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    No Ultimates, no Wasp, no Captain America (that's gonna be relaunched of course), Infamous Iron Man, Sorcerers Supreme, Monsters Unleashed look to be ending.

Avengers, Cap Marvel, Totally Awesome Hulk, Uncanny Avengers, Invincible Iron Man covers all suggest an ending

Moongirl, Black Bolt, Champions, possibly ending?
    Avengers, Captain Marvel, and Totally Awesome Hulk are probably all "ending" because they'll be returning to classic numbering in October (TAH being counted towards Incredible Hulk).

With Riri, I think there's a high possibility of her book being relaunched as Invincible Ironheart or something along the lines in October if Tony is coming back.

Campions is getting a lineup change so it's definitely getting a retool for Post-Legacy.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    7) uncanny avengers is hanging on by a thread for me. And i just noticed- who's that character in the yellow and brown outfit?
    That cover shows Wasp, Human Torch (you must be talking about one of those two, they both actually wear yellow and black), Doctor Voodoo, Rogue, and Scarlet Witch.

I hope nobody trusted Marvel when they said there would not be anymore event for a while after Secret Empire. This is beyond ridiculous lol.

SEPTEMBER 6
    - [ ] Astonishing X-Men 3
    - [ ] Daredevil 26
    - [ ] Generation X 6
    - [ ] Iron Fist 7
    - [ ] Jessica Jones 12
    - [ ] Spider-Man 20
    SEPTEMBER 13
    - [ ] Amazing Spider-Man 32
    - [ ] Defenders 5
    - [ ] Old Man Logan 28
    - [ ] Runaways 1
    SEPTEMBER 20
    - [ ] Peter Parker Spectacular 4
    - [ ] Renew Your Vows 11
    - [ ] Spider-Men II 3
    SEPTEMBER 27
    - [ ] Generations Spider-Man 1
    - [ ] Infamous Iron Man 12 (final?)
    - [ ] Marvel Legacy 1
    - [ ] Mighty Thor 23

If Barber & Nowlan are the new Dr. Strange team, then I'll jump on.

I wanted to stick with X-Men Blue, as I enjoyed the first several issues, but there doesn't seem to be much artistic cohesion. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to Astonishing X-Men.

The only Generations book I'll pick up is Spideys'.

Looking forward to Runaways. Hoping it captures the charm of the old BKV series. It's gonna be one of those titles that run against the grain of the rest of the MU, so it's going to need some kind of edge to keep it relevant. I don't expect it to be a long running series... 12 issues would be nice.

Looks that Silver Surfer is definitively done. Infamous Iron Man too, but I suspected it would only run 12 issues, given the pattern of most of Bendis/Maleev endeavors. Wonder where Maleev will end up next. I miss him on Daredevil...

Greg Smallwood on ASM will be nice.

Gave up on Kate-Hawkeye's book. It looks like it's trying to capture the look of Fraction/Aja to a degree, but she's being written as way too plucky and insecure. That's not the Kate we were introduced to not too long ago.

Ben Reilly completely lost me after the first 2 issues. Snooze. Generic villains and he's basically Deadpool-lite.

The cover to Renew Your Vows looks "penultimate."

Is it me or does Jessica Jones sound like it's ending as well?

Javier Rogriguez... where's he going next?
    Last edited by UMAN; 06-20-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    Currently Reading: Amazing Spider-Man, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Renew Your Vows, Mighty Thor, Silver Surfer, Infamous Iron Man, Spider-Man, Walking Dead, Saga, Renato Jones

It looks like they will not reboot Cap in SECRET EMPIRE OMEGA.

Champions will have changes in the team.
    UA will have Wanda's return please without Wanda vs. Rogue again.

I have no interest in Venomverse.

Buy:
    CHAMPIONS
    MS. MARVEL
    X-MEN: BLUE
    X-MEN: GOLD
    ICE MAN
    ALL-NEW WOLVERINE
    JEAN GRAY (many cameos and team-ups. I want a story about Jean and Phoenix)
    UNCANNY AVENGERS
    GENERATIONS: CAPTAIN MARVEL & MS. MARVEL
    RUNAWAYS
    SECRET EMPIRE OMEGA

wait. where the everliving **** is Ultimates???

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Well ultimates being absent from the September solitications explains why royals is releasing issues 7 and 8 both in September.

I really hope medusa ends up kissing Maximus lol.

I was hoping that we'd see more of Legacy but I guess that's waiting for October, guess they wanted to wait for SDCC for the reveals. Hopefully we will hear something so I can determine my future pull list. Unfortunate that they made Legacy $5.99

Either way I'm looking forward to the Runaways return, so that's something.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    wait. where the everliving **** is Ultimates???
    Cancelled, it would seem. We'll know for sure when the October solicits come out. Those are going to be VERY interesting...

Mighty Member

Wow, lots of stuff coming out this month, and I'm still buying less and less.

Ultimates over? Poop
    USAvengers starting a new arc? huzzah! The book will probably end at 12, and that's a shame because it feels like a book without a core. It existed, before it could build to its own thing it got caught up in Secret Empire, and then it will probably end. I would REALLY love to see how things would have turned out if so much of it wasn't tied to Secret Empire.

Pulls:
    USAvengers
    Punisher
    X-Men Blue
    Nick Fury

Probably Dropping:
    Generation X
    Cable

Both of those books are alright, and I'll give them another issue or so- Cable in particular, but neither of them are currently doing it for me.

I'm very excited for Marvel Generations, especially for the Wolverine/X-23 team-up. What's not to love about a man and his daughter fighting ninjas? That's quality family time right there.

I'm also cautiously optimistic about Marvel legacy...very cautious. It could either be a great turning point for Marvel or a real disaster.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

America #7
    Iceman #5

Possibly Runaways #1, but we'll have to see what the previews look like.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I wonder if ms.marvel's generations one shot issue where she encounters a younger Carol Danvers is where kamala will eventually make amends with her former mentor.

While over in captain marvel's generations one shot the other one I'm the most excited for will be focused on Carol as captain marvel encountering mar-vell sometime in the past before he ended up dying it will be really interesting to see.

I would really like to see how both one shots effect mighty captain marvel and ms.marvel respectively.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 06-20-2017 at 01:01 PM.