Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gonna spend more money on Marvel this month than I have in quite a while...

Marvel Legacy #1
    Generations: Captain Americas
    Generations: Captain Marvel/Mar-vell
    Generations: Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel
    Generations: Spider-Mans
    Runaways #1
    Spider-Men II #3
    Black Bolt #5
    Ms. Marvel #22
    Royals #7
    Royals #8
    America #7 (Rivera in control of America's origins TERRIFIES me; hopefully Kelly Thompson's influence in the Hawkeye issues will help her out some...)
    Hawkeye #10 (by far the best book that not enough people are reading READ THIS BOOK!)
    Iceman #5

Ultimates

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I wonder if ms.marvel's generations one shot issue where she encounters a younger Carol Danvers is where kamala will eventually make amends with her former mentor.

While over in captain marvel's generations one shot the other one I'm the most excited for will be focused on Carol as captain marvel encountering mar-vell sometime in the past before he ended up dying it will be really interesting to see.

I would really like to see how both one shots effect mighty captain marvel and ms.marvel respectively.
    It seems that Kamala has gone back in time or has come to an alternate reality.
    Well if it does not happen in Generations hope the two make peace in SE after kicking Hydra's ass together.

With some books absent from the solicits and others looking like they're ending, I guess what BleedingCool said about Marvel trimming down on books was right.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Looks like Marvel is keeping the juicy stuff for other months.

Honestly, the Marvel Legacy solicitation is really giving me FF feels. The whole ''child's prayer'' thing screamed Franklin Richards to me. And, apparently, there are going to be TWO returns: one people will like and another people won't? Color me curious.

Pleasantly surprised that the Carol/Mar-Vell Generations one-shot does NOT seem to be a time travel story. Still, I'm NOT gonna hold my breath waiting for Mar-Vell to stick around after that 'cause I know better.

I'm DYING with that ADORABLE cover for Black Bolt #5. Baby Blackagar with baby Lockjaw is something I never knew I needed in my life up until right now. The cover and solicitation also have a very mysterious vibe to them... Are we finally discovering the secret origin of Lockjaw or something?

OMG, we're gonna see Moon Boy again in MGADD! Cool! The solicitation makes it sound like DD chooses to stay in the past with him and leaves Lunella... and it sure made it sound like a series finale. Although we've had cases of solicitations sounding like finales before and that not being the case, so who knows...

So we're getting America's origin story in America #7. I like that. Hopefully the book is better by that point.

That Gwenpool evil uniform. LOL I just love this book so much.

That cover for Hawkeye #10 is clearly hinting at Madame Masque, right? YES! Been waiting for that. I love how she's become Kate's official nemesis.

Thane as the host of the Phoenix Force? I am SO here for this shit getting real.

It's nice to see Old Man Logan teaming up with Clint Barton.

I am really liking how Teen Jean is teaming up with a bunch of different characters to prepare herself for the Phoenix Force. Really looking forward to this issue with the Scarlet Witch!
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 06-20-2017 at 01:27 PM.

0(zero) books. If MU was an Elsa Bloodstone solo and free of the Inhumans taint I'd pick it up.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

So I was right on Unstoppable Wasp being cancelled. Not sure how to say I'm pleased to see that without sounding obnoxious.

Uncanny Avengers is still going on, love it. Now only if Avengers could get a relaunch like now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Looks like Marvel is keeping the juicy stuff for other months.

Honestly, the Marvel Legacy solicitation is really giving me FF feels. The whole ''child's prayer'' thing screamed Franklin Richards to me. And, apparently, there are going to be TWO returns: one people will like and another people won't? Color me curious.

Pleasantly surprised that the Carol/Mar-Vell Generations one-shot does NOT seem to be a time travel story. Still, I'm NOT gonna hold my breath waiting for Mar-Vell to stick around after that 'cause I know better.

I'm DYING with that ADORABLE cover for Black Bolt #5. Baby Blackagar with baby Lockjaw is something I never knew I needed in my life up until right now. The cover and solicitation also have a very mysterious vibe to them... Are we finally discovering the secret origin of Lockjaw or something?

OMG, we're gonna see Moon Boy again in MGADD! Cool! The solicitation makes it sound like DD chooses to stay in the past with him and leaves Lunella... and it sure made it sound like a series finale. Although we've had cases of solicitations sounding like finales before and that not being the case, so who knows...

So we're getting America's origin story in America #7. I like that. Hopefully the book is better by that point.

That Gwenpool evil uniform. LOL I just love this book so much.

That cover for Hawkeye #10 is clearly hinting at Madame Masque, right? YES! Been waiting for that. I love how she's become Kate's official nemesis.

Thane as the host of the Phoenix Force? I am SO here for this shit getting real.

It's nice to see Old Man Logan teaming up with Clint Barton.

I am really liking how Teen Jean is teaming up with a bunch of different characters to prepare herself for the Phoenix Force. Really looking forward to this issue with the Scarlet Witch!
    I know i'm never really going to see the original mar- vell on a regular basis again; now i'm intetested in seeing the wendall vaughn quasar with the red and black outfit.
    Last edited by protege; 06-20-2017 at 03:21 PM.

ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #9
    ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #10

DAREDEVIL #26
    DEFENDERS #5
    HAWKEYE #10
    RUNAWAYS #1

X-MEN: BLUE #11
    X-MEN: BLUE #12
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #3 (maybe)
    GENERATION X #6
    UNCANNY AVENGERS #27
    ICEMAN #5

MARVEL LEGACY #1
    INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #11
    MIGHTY THOR #23
    U.S.AVENGERS #10 (maybe)
    MS. MARVEL #22
    AMERICA #7 (maybe)
    DOCTOR STRANGE AND THE SORCERERS SUPREME #12

PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #4
    SPIDER-MEN II #3

Maybe:
    GENERATIONS: IRON MAN & IRONHEART #1
    GENERATIONS: CAPTAIN MARVEL & CAPTAIN MAR-VELL #1
    GENERATIONS: CAPTAIN MARVEL & MS. MARVEL #1
    GENERATIONS: MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN & PETER PARKER SPIDER-MAN #1
    GENERATIONS: SAM WILSON CAPTAIN AMERICA & STEVE ROGERS CAPTAIN AMERICA #1

wow. this is what legacy has to offer? kind of underwhelming.

Honestly, there's nothing changed for me so far. Depends on what they do with the main Avengers roster. I kinda wish they'd change the artist.

Hope there's more coming for October... I just got a quick look at those solicits, and I wonder what the "Legacy" branding is about since it seems like more of the same as right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So I was right on Unstoppable Wasp being cancelled. Not sure how to say I'm pleased to see that without sounding obnoxious.
    It's a shame to see the book ending right after Janet became the co-star .

Astonishing x-men #3
    x-men: Gold #11 & x-men: Gold #12
    secret empire omega #1
    uncanny avengers #27
    x-men: Blue #11 & x-men: Blue #12
    jean grey #7
    marvel legacy #1
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    America's solicitation continues to roll my eyes over the delusion of grandeur & ego stroking the book has. Why is this not cancelled yet?

Anyway Stuff does seem to be looking up for Marvel with the shift into Legacy, Champions might become tolerable with a team-mix up, USAvengers surprisingly survived SE, Slingers are back in Scarlet Spider, & everything else is looking fine for now.
    I honestly thought that book was gone as bad as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe it's going to turn into a Jan ongoing... stranger things have happened.

As much as I don't care about Nadia's solo book (I'm definitely not the target audience, not much superheroing is happening, don't like the art) I do care enough about Nadia herself to hope to see the character continue on, even if not in a solo. A solo always felt a bit too ambitious for such a new character. And a part of me still wishes they unmerge Hank from Ultron so he can finally meet Nadia. Hank deserves to be happy, and Nadia deserves to have a dad who will love her unconditionally, quirks and all

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Even if her solo is ending Nadia may be rejoining the avengers, Janet on other hand is still with the uncanny avengers both are taking place post secret empire.