Default Valiant September 2017 solicits

Mighty Member

Bloodshot, X-O, War Mother and Secret Weapons. Probably Faith and the Future Force. Again, the synopsis doesn't excite me but the opportunity to see a lot of characters who aren't in the spotlight right now does. I'd say it's 70/30 that I'll pick that up.

I'm getting:
    X-O MANOWAR
    BLOODSHOT SALVATION
    WAR MOTHER
    SECRET WEAPONS
    FAITH & FUTURE FORCE
    Have to admit I've never been a fan of the renegades, but loved Toyo Harada and his Imperium, hopefully he'll be back in HW2.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'll be getting everything as usual.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Ninjak #0 of course!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    I'm getting:
    X-O MANOWAR
    BLOODSHOT SALVATION
    WAR MOTHER
    SECRET WEAPONS
    FAITH & FUTURE FORCE
    Have to admit I've never been a fan of the renegades, but loved Toyo Harada and his Imperium, hopefully he'll be back in HW2.
    Pretty much the same with Harada but its more because Harada has a tragic backstory and a vision whereas the Renegades don't really have a vision.
    They are opposed to Harada but they don't exactly present a real alternative ideologically...Leaving Harada a Magneto without a Xavier.

Bloodshot and War Mother for me. Very excited for Bloodshot to be back on a regular basis.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Bloodshot and War Mother for me. Very excited for Bloodshot to be back on a regular basis.
    I'm excited to have Bloodshot back again too. It's probably been my favorite Valiant title since I started reading Valiant's books.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

One of everything but I do wish we'd get another deluxe edition solicited.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Do any of you guys get the expanded pre-order editions? I just picked up my first ones (X-O and Secret Weapons) and thought they were pretty cool. Made me wonder if I missed out on a lot with the prior books.

I don't mind committing to them in batches of four but I think that 12 Bloodshots is a lot to ask, especially before you can even see if you liked #1.

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    Do any of you guys get the expanded pre-order editions? I just picked up my first ones (X-O and Secret Weapons) and thought they were pretty cool. Made me wonder if I missed out on a lot with the prior books.

I don't mind committing to them in batches of four but I think that 12 Bloodshots is a lot to ask, especially before you can even see if you liked #1.
    I feel like Bloodshot Salvation#1 is going to be Reborn #23. Because I read Reborn, I feel like 12 Bloodshot is a less risky gambit than 4 Secret Weapon.