Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A New FF Fox Film?

Bleeding Cool is reporting Fox is considering another FF film but with Val, Franklin, Ben and Johnny https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06...-kids-rumours/

Fantastic Member

So, instead of trying to get the classic team right for once, they'd try to re-invent the wheel again?

This is exactly why the rights need to go back to Marvel, or at least a deal similar to the one made with Sony for Spider-Man needs to happen.

BANNED

This is going to be less ''Incredibles'' and more ''Spy Kids'' in quality I imagine.

RIP. I never do this for comic book movies but I straight up hope this flops. Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Joker Venom View Post
    So, instead of trying to get the classic team right for once, they'd try to re-invent the wheel again?
    it makes sense if you think about it the FF are tainted for now fox needs to try something new maybe go with Future Foundation as a name for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    RIP. I never do this for comic book movies but I straight up hope this flops. Enough is enough
    way to judge a book with out even seeing its cover.....
    Last edited by choptop; 06-20-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    it makes sense if you think about it the FF are tainted for now fox needs to try something new maybe go with Future Foundation as a name for the movie.

way to judge a book with out even seeing its cover.....
    It's fair to judge a book when the publisher has screwed up the source material 3 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    It's fair to judge a book when the publisher has screwed up the source material 3 times already.
    Exactly. Not to mention this premise just sounds like it will already be a mess. It is one of those things where it is clear they are literally making it out of spite instead of genuinely wanting to make a good movie

Here we go again...

This will truly kill the FF in all media for decades. And it's all because of pride because it's definitely not about money .
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    no it's really not fair to judge a movie with out so much as seeing a Trailer or a script.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    it is clear they are literally making it out of spite instead of genuinely wanting to make a good movie
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    it's all because of pride because it's definitely not about money .
    im so sure fox is trying to lose money and make a bad movie as Revenge im sorry but thats ridiculous.

no it's really not fair to judge a movie with out so much as seeing a Trailer or a script.

im so sure fox is trying to lose money and make a bad movie as Revenge im sorry but thats ridiculous.
    The last film lost money, so much so that Murdoch himself said that it was the main cause of Fox's loss of profits that year. Movies like that don't get another chance.
    This is out of spite because they will not want to see Marvel succeed where they failed 3 times.

This is an assured flop if this trash happens:

No fan wants it
    The public don't want it

So who the hell is it for? Fox can go f*ck themselves.
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-20-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The last film lost money, so much so that Murdoch himself said that it was the main cause of Fox's loss of profits that year. Movies like that don't get another chance.
    This is out of spite because they will not want to see Marvel succeed where they failed 3 times.

This is an assured flop if this trash happens:

No fan wants it
    The public don't want it

So who the hell is it for? Fox can go f*ck themselves.
    So where did they fail three times?

A billion dollar profit form the first two does not say flop.

The third had studio interference and a PR nightmare over an actor who got death threats.

So Murdoch can scream this film hurt Fox's profits but needs to acknowledge how it happened.

They don't care about that. Going back to Marvel does not assure it will be done right. Nor will it get public support.

Marvel not having them FORCES Marvel to look at other properties. Would you have GOTG or Black Panther if FF was around? Probably not.

No it's fair I saw Episode I on opening night and didn't like but I gave the benefit of the doubt to episode II and saw it on opening night and again didn't like it on past films I waited fill Episode III was on TV instead of wasting my money assuming I'd dislike it and I was right and happy about not spending money on it. As for Fox they don't want to lose money that's the point but more importantly they also don't give a damn about the characters or we'd never get Fan4Stick and they don't care about fans or they could make a deal with Marvel like Sony did this is just greed.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

The third had studio interference and a PR nightmare over an actor who got death threats.

So Murdoch can scream this film hurt Fox's profits but needs to acknowledge how it happened.

They don't care about that. Going back to Marvel does not assure it will be done right. Nor will it get public support.

Marvel not having them FORCES Marvel to look at other properties. Would you have GOTG or Black Panther if FF was around? Probably not.
    The first movie made decent money but the second was a flop. I actually defended the 2015 movie (and all the casting) for a long time on this site until I actually watched it. It was really, really, really bad. At this point, the FF brand will just be toxic

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Those movies never made a billion even if you account for inflation. All they did was add to other movies Fox made that year, so the total of all their movies that year came to a billion. Also the films made less money with the sequel the the reboot.

All three films were terrible and I definitely will judge a movie from a studio that has disappointed me many other FF fans 3 times in a row. FF fans have the right to judge this crap and be upset.

This will kill the FF in all media including comics. Films, cartoons and things like that have a real impact on the view of characters and bad representation will put people off characters. FF have had three bad representation each getting worse, they can't survive a fourth.
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-20-2017 at 03:36 PM.