Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Someone said Logan is in it. Is he?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Someone said Logan is in it. Is he?
    Nah, Iceman just makes a joke about OML being everywhere.

To be perfectly honest the only thing i enjoyed was Iceman punching out the kid to get their powers working because i just don't by the speech she gives (She left after throwing a hissy fit to join Summer's team and then she is gallivanting in space while the mutants are dealing with M-Pox) or feel like this contributed to his correct, that's how i feel at least. I'm sorry i really want to like this book but i am not seeing it, i will give the third issue a chance but if it doesn't wow me i am out.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

This is reminding me a lot of Storm's last solo series, very lowkey, smaller character-based stories. It's good, just not what I'm in the mood for. Give me an issue of Iceman and Kitty discussing their relationship while on an epic, high-stakes adventure not in a Wal-Mart.

Just not for me I guess.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I agree with Kitty being patronizing, but the 'Ninja, please' stuff is nonsense. Kitty is a literal ninja(remember the Wolverine and Kitty Pryde mini?). Bobby was making a pun. Now, if the author was using the AA vernacular, okay, but I'm not convinced he was.
    What EXACTLY is the pun being made here? the only reason why that phrase gas made it into the pop zeitgeist is cause of its similar sound to n!gga. I thought it was a surprise but then not really a log of gay white dudes are low-key racist. Bobby's just being in character.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post

And Kitty isn't allowed to feel weird her ex is gay and never told her? Guess those women who are lied to by closeted boyfriends/husbands are the ones in the wrong. Kitty is definitely allowed to feel hurt. She handled it well.

That author is trying really hard to come off as "woke".
    Why the hell should we feel anything for kitty? THIS IS NOT HER STORY! No one is 'blaming ' women either. I feel just like Teen Bobby's coming out story we got another white chick forcing herself into a gay mans narrative you are super projecting your own experiences in this lol.
    You sound as if you need to go back to 'sleep'