Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It looks like alchemy is going to be a big thing in this story. Ronan refers to the Black Vortex as 'the fires of change', which sounds like a pretty poetic way of describing the basics of medieval alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    It doesn't really depend on perspective. With Ronan, they were married for a very short while and didn't really spend that much time together, had no child, etc. Their marriage was always one of responsibility, so she gave up her marriage when that same responsibility called on her to do so. I can't see how she was in any way in the wrong there.

With Pietro she slept with another man behind his back, destroyed their marriage and his already cracking mind. This guy was the father of her child and moved all the way to Attilan where he was a complete outcast just to live with her, and he was never able to acclimate. We never saw her try to talk anything out with him, and I also don't recall her apologizing. What I remember is her forcing people to forgive her by refusing to come out her coma until she was sure that she was forgiven, and then beating the hell out of Quicksilver when he got locked afterwards.

The two situations really aren't all that comparable.
    On-top of unceremoniously dumping Johnny after meeting Pietro for only a little while.

I love Crystal, I really do, but she doesn't have the best handle on relationships.

This thread isn't about Crystal relationship with Quicksilver though. There's a mutant inhuman relations thread for that.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    This thread isn't about Crystal relationship with Quicksilver though. There's a mutant inhuman relations thread for that.
    Wanda and Pietro are not mutants at least until Marvel changes his mind again.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Wanda and Pietro are not mutants at least until Marvel changes his mind again.
    Either way. Her relationship with Quicksilver has nothing to do with this issue.

Jody I think you're right about alchemy will probably have a big part to play in the next few arcs.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast