Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I'll definitely read the first six issues to see if I like it but uncanny avengers is where I prefer rogue currently I like how she's been written in that series and I really like how she's more or less the primary focus on the series and is the leader of the team, but if I had to choose I hope she'll appear in both this and remain in uncanny avengers since I prefer her in there.

It's so strange to because I've read a lot of x-men related comics since I started getting into comics back in 2015 mostly through marvel unlimited, but I must say that I still I think rogue makes more sense being in uncanny avengers at least as of now.
    It gives her a bit of freedom. She isn't tied to Magneto or Gambit. Time away from both has really helped her character. I hope we don't see an angst ridden romance between her and Remy. Got enough of that in the late 90s. However, I wouldn't mind a bit of flirty banter between the two as a former couple similar to the few panels Remy had in uncanny avengers.

Thanks.

Beautiful art.

If only Soule were not the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i'm placing my bets on rogue not making it out alive. she's the last of the a-list who hasn't been either humiliated or killed off.
    Rogue will continue in UA after SE so she probably will not die.

On the other hand since the O5 arrived feel that adult Warren may be the next on the list to win a coffin. Bishop is also possible since he has not yet redeemed himself for what he did while pursuing Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Beautiful art.

If only Soule were not the writer.

Rogue will continue in UA after SE so she probably will not die.

On the other hand since the O5 arrived feel that adult Warren may be the next on the list to win a coffin. Bishop is also possible since he has not yet redeemed himself for what he did while pursuing Hope.
    I feel like anyone except maybe OLM and Rogue are at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I feel like anyone except maybe OLM and Rogue are at risk.
    Since we are talking about Soule you're probably right .

I don't think that Bishop will die because right now team won't care really about him.

Logan as best seller won't die.

Rogue will survive because Duggan needs girlfriend for Deadpool.

Psylocke will survive because it seems she will be the main character of book. She was always the first listed.

Mystique won't die because she will be played again by Lawrence.

So Archangel, Gambit and Fanto are left. I think if someone will die then someone from that three.
    I think Angel and Fanto are brought to this book to bring some emotions for Psylocke and Remy for Rogue.

I doubt that Angel will die. I think he will just turn into Archangel if he will be near death.

Fanto kinda has healing factor and I doubt that Psylocke really cares. But maybe Soule changed that for light continuity.

And as long as Gambit won't appear in movies anytime soon if Channing won't do any miracles and don't have other book as home is the closest option to be killed off.
    The only thing about Gambit that was told by Soule was his past romance with Rogue and that he will be buddies with Fanto for some weird reason. Light continuity I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Damn, I was hoping it would be longer. Anything to keep Rogue with the X-Men and away from the Avengers. It's due time.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I don't think that Bishop will die because right now team won't care really about him.

Psylocke will survive because it seems she will be the main character of book. She was always the first listed.

So Archangel, Gambit and Fanto are left. I think if someone will die then someone from that three.
    I think Angel and Fanto are brought to this book to bring some emotions for Psylocke and Remy for Rogue.

I doubt that Angel will die. I think he will just turn into Archangel if he will be near death.

Fanto kinda has healing factor and I doubt that Psylocke really cares. But maybe Soule changed that for light continuity.

And as long as Gambit won't appear in movies anytime soon if Channing won't do any miracles and don't have other book as home is the closest option to be killed off.
    The only thing about Gambit that was told by Soule was his past romance with Rogue and that he will be buddies with Fanto for some weird reason. Light continuity I suppose.
    Sadly, I wouldn't rule out Psylocke even if she is the main character. Main characters can still die. They're more likely to die toward the end or she might be a Decoy Protagonist.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...coyProtagonist

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Sadly, I wouldn't rule out Psylocke even if she is the main character. Main characters can still die. They're more likely to die toward the end or she might be a Decoy Protagonist.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...coyProtagonist
    Yeah. Soule compared it a few times with the GOT.
    So I suppose he will kill some characters in a penultimate issue. Just before final

As much as I don't like Fanto, I will be mad if Soule will kill even him. He already killed more then enough

So I suppose he will kill some characters in a penultimate issue. Just before final

As much as I don't like Fanto, I will be mad if Soule will kill even him. He already killed more then enough
    I feel the same way.

>Nice preview... and I usually don't like Cheung's art. Loved the circular motif around the fallen sensitives, wanted a swirl of psiflies around Psylocke, too.
    >I love that OMLogan wasn't invited to Psylocke's psychic party.
    >Writers always forget Gambit's psychic sweet-talking ability, the guy could convince Shadow King's Hounds to give him a break. Loving Gambit's Grifter cosplay. Not sure why he's anywhere near Fantomex apart from the French Connection, though. I'm hoping Fantomex is the one to die... but writers think he's 'cool' for some ungodly reason.
    >Sad to see Warren returned to the Angel/Archangel dichotomy. It's like Jean and the Phoenix: once the Archangel personality shows up, Warren's death is soon to come.
    >Bishop! Wonderful to have you back.
    >12 artists for 12 issues. OK. That's that. Maybe we'll get Uncanny back once this is over.
    So... What do you editors actually DO?
    The process of editing is something that a lot of fans don’t know a lot about. Walk us through your role in the creation of this book – were you involved with helping to find the talent on the book? What do your responsibilities look like on a month to month basis?

Mark Paniccia: We workshopped some of the elements of pitch with Charles, things that allowed him to use certain characters and give the reader more bang for their buck. He had originally pitched this as a limited but it had the potential to be a maxi-series. Once we got the beats down we looked at staffing this on the art end. Who would be best for each issue and who was available. It’s challenging to create a schedule for 12 different artists, to figure out where they will have time to break from their prior commitments or before they start a new project. So there is a lot of tracking and checking in and coordinating involved. But we’re working with such great artists that it’s a lot of fun too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Apparently you haven't read UA vol 1 -_-
    Hell, he hasn't read "The Fall of the Mutants". :-p

Although on second thought, if let's say Fanto kills Psylocke or one of my other favorites then I'd be glad to see him get killed off.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Rogue will live, but not as a girl for Pool. lol Given the solicits for Deadpool, and interviews, a girlfriend in Wade's future any time soon looks slim. That would be good, and apparently, he's not gonna have any goodness coming after SE
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-22-2017 at 12:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i'm placing my bets on rogue not making it out alive. she's the last of the a-list who hasn't been either humiliated or killed off.
    Who said anyone was going to die?