Default Superboy Prime and Jon Samuel Kent

Really loving the Jon Samuel Kent as Superboy in a way I never thought I could love a new legacy character.

I never stuck with Superboy during the New 52 - and dearly miss the original Conner Kent, but even so Jon Samuel Kent feels like a welcome addition to the Superman mythos (far more so than the New 52's Superboy).

I know we won't see the original Connor Kent reaction to the Son of Superman anytime soon, but anybody know where New 52 Superboy is these days? I'm curious what his reaction to the Son of Superman would be like.

Likewise, with Doomsday Clock around the corner there's been chatter about the return of Superboy Prime. Would LOVE to see his reaction to Jon.

Curious what everybody here thinks about the likelihood of Prime's return, when and where!

I hope i get to like Jon too like some people do. Prime would hate him too and may kill him unless he has changed.

I don't see Prime coming back anytime soon. The chatter about him with Doomsday Clock is based on a really thin and reaching observation but supported by no tangible evidence whatsoever. It started because some thought the S that was teased at the end of The Button looked different so they theorized it wasn't actually Superman. But the S didn't look that different in the first place, so it was a really big stretch.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-23-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Prime is an awesome character, and his presence is sorely missed.

By "awesome" I mean hilarious

BANNED

Prime is kons doomsday,so I want him back so Kon can punch his face some more lol.

And to protect the lil superlad Jon.

@ksneen

Prime is one of my favorite villains. Bringing him back would be amazing and most likely inevitable given the way things are going.

BANNED

If Prime isn't Oz,then I could see Oz or Manhattan unleashing Prime on superman.

No way Prime is Oz. The revelation of Prime being Oz would mean jack to Superman and Lex, and the revelation is supposed to have a personal affect on both. To at least some degree even if you believe the solicits could be exaggerating.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Yeah I see Prime being a weapon like doomsday was