BANNED

Default Civil War II. What do I need to read of Civil War II?

The only thing I read was the main Civil War II comic itself and I Pretty much binge read the entire Totally Awesome Hulk comic.

Do I need to catch up on the Civil War II Spider Man comic to catch up on too?

Anything else to binge read catch up on other stuff involved with Civil War II

I'd actually check out the Captain America: Steve Rogers part.

Steve played a MUCH bigger role in things than the main book would have you believe, and it does a great job setting up the current Secret Empire stuff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    The only thing I read was the main Civil War II comic itself and I Pretty much binge read the entire Totally Awesome Hulk comic.

Do I need to catch up on the Civil War II Spider Man comic to catch up on too?

Anything else to binge read catch up on other stuff involved with Civil War II
    Cap Steve Rogers is definitely the most important.

i think that Miss Marvel, Uncanny Avengers, All New Wolverine had very enjoyable Tie Ins.

I would say Captain America: Steve Rogers, Spider-Man (Miles Morales, and Civil War II: Choosing Sides are the other really important ones.

These ones aren't as important, but I'd say All-New Wolverine, Ms. Marvel, New Avengers, Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat, and Uncanny Avengers are really good tie-in stories and are worth checking out and reading.

If you really want to understand how Carol feels at least a bit during this conflict I recommend reading Captain Marvel solo comic of the event since in no one other even the main comic Civil War II fails to portray her side in a convincing way.

Why would anybody read this? Did anything worthwhile come out of CWII? I have packed away all ANAD boxes as being worthless, because it has been a period of ineffectual stories. If you never read any of it, how much have you missed?

BANNED

Well gee, jackolover maybe I need to read some of the other stuff Civil War II related. Totally awesome hulk had some good issues dealing with civil war ii. I guess I should read the new Steve Rogers captain America comic anyway. Plus I was planning on binge reading Uncanny Avengers up to issue 22 or 23 whatever is the newest issue so far recently.

BANNED

Also me reading civil war II tie ins from other comics I need to be caught up anyway before jumping into secret empire. I haven't bought and read comics since 1996.

Time to catch up anyway I guess.